so last week I picked up a marshall MG15DFX and this week i picked up a Marshall VS30R I managed to snag the mg for 50 bucks, and the vs I traded some old video games and a controller for, anyway. I haven't played them both enough to figure out which one I like better, but I was curious as to which one you guys think I should get rid of, and why. I'm just trying to make this decision a little bit easier for me, thanks.
I'm sorry that you paid fifty dollars for the MG.

Get rid of both, save for something that has more uses than a paperweight.
Then he has no amp, which I am sure is counterproductive to the process. So selling both is something he probably does not want to do. While an easy answer, 'save up and buy something better' is not a reasonable request for some. In fact, if it was this post would probably be titled 'selling amps what should I buy'. You know, just saying.
^Save up, while playing those amps until you have a few hundred. Then sell them and use your newly supplemented budget to buy a decent tube amp. How's that?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by Genov1
so last week I picked up a marshall MG15DFX and this week i picked up a Marshall VS30R I managed to snag the mg for 50 bucks, and the vs I traded some old video games and a controller for, anyway. I haven't played them both enough to figure out which one I like better, but I was curious as to which one you guys think I should get rid of, and why. I'm just trying to make this decision a little bit easier for me, thanks.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
no contest the VS30R is the better of the 2 (not that that's saying much.) at least the VS30R will take pedals and not sound totally terrible. it's also british made and of better quality. i have one that i use for vacations and other just throw it in the car situations and it works as long as you don't expect much.
Quote by VanTheKraut
^Save up, while playing those amps until you have a few hundred. Then sell them and use your newly supplemented budget to buy a decent tube amp. How's that?

Well of course its better, its a well thought out solution. If one is just going to say 'sell them both' but give no series of events its open to interpretation. But if everyone's welcome to give their suggestions I am welcome to providing an unhelpful comment that comments on the unhelpfulness of other comments.

Of course I'm not saying you said anything unhelpful, rather, it was a general statement.