Hey guys!

I am currently involved in a solo project, that I titled The Witness Prophecy. The project started out with an ex-vocalist of an older band. To say the least, we are no longer working together and I have taken the project into my own hands. I am practicing different vocal techniques for myself; However, I am still looking for another vocalist(s) to help me with filling in the rest of the sound.

That being said, I spend a deal of time writing music and mixing it. Half of what I write never makes it to the final stages of songwriting, but what I have posted can be found via youtube.com/twprophecy.

Long term goals simply include sharing metal that everyone who enjoys this genre with free music. I spend a lot of my time writing metal these days, but my roots are alternative and classic influence. I plan on writing "softer" material later on, once the metal phase has passed.

In the meantime, please head over to my page and leave me some feedback. I post new songs quite often, as it's one of my favorite hobbies. If you like it, please visit The Witness Prophecy on facebook and like it there as well if you want.

Again, I have an Ad up in the musician classifieds stating that I am looking for a vocalist, so if you or anyone you think might be interested, please let me know.

Sorry for the wall, folks. Thanks for the read, and please visit my profile for some of my older music as well. I'm not the greatest at mixing yet, but as the songs progress, I do as well.

Thanks