Jack White produced an Insane Clown Posse cover of a Mozart song about licking asses

I know, I heard.

It's a shame I never liked his music in the first place, now I can't complain about him selling out
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Cover of a Mozart song about licking asses you say? My music professor would flip a bitch if she heard about this. Huge classical fan and appreciator.

Anyway. To respond to the topic. Um... I guess when you need money you need money?
Quote by Sief9
Cover of a Mozart song about licking asses you say? My music professor would flip a bitch if she heard about this. Huge classical fan and appreciator.

Anyway. To respond to the topic. Um... I guess when you need money you need money?

Actually, Mozart did actually write it as a "joke song" to his friends. It is actually thought to mean 'kiss my ass' as in the phrase 'dont be an ass kisser'. However, its direct translation is a bit more... colourful.

And we already have a thread on this.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
Actually, Mozart did actually write it as a "joke song" to his friends. It is actually thought to mean 'kiss my ass' as in the phrase 'dont be an ass kisser'. However, its direct translation is a bit more... colourful.

And we already have a thread on this.

Oh really? I'll be honest, I couldn't be ****ed to read the article. I just presumed, Mozart means it's some serious business. Never would of thought classical artists would do joke songs.
Woah seems like Jack is on some new kind of prototype superdrug
Yes my username is my real name. I did that because I've got BALLS

Quote by CG Man16
But we all know gay people want to rape every straight male they see.... Especially children, all gay people are pedophiles. Fact.