I'm reasonably certain that TS is Michale Graves, because both TS and Michale Graves are washed-up losers who have nothing better to do than to go on internet forums advocating extremist parties.
Wow, the fact that you guys are calling Ron Paul's views "extremist" really is a testimony to how far gone this country is. How is following the constitution an extremist point of view?

Take the time to understand the place of the US in the world right now: they are involved in a handful of military conflicts, they have bases stationed in more than 100 different countries around the world, they have created a society of abundant consumerism, they are more than 26 TRILLION dollars in debt... the list could go on forever. Trust me people, the US is sinking fast, and Ron Paul is the only one who even has a hope of saving it. Even though some of his views ARE a little out there to many people (such as legalization of heroin, other drugs), his underlying message of freedom and peace is what is truly important.

Edit: And by the way, I am not a 'punk', just an informed citizen.
Last edited by Alex-The-Iceman at Sep 1, 2011,