Selling my 30 watt Peavey Vypyr, almost unused was bought on whim as I won vouchers for guitarguitar and has since sat in the corner of my living room so immaculate condition. Updated to latest firmware and played it a no more than a dozen times, sounds fantastic but I either play through my proper rig or else just use my vox amplug so never really needed it..

IMO the vypyr is one of the best modelling amps around, much better sims than similar line6 stuff with only vox vt range coming close. Whilst ideal for practicing, it’s loud enough for small gigs and rehearsal and being sold at almost half the retail price. The amp features 22 pre and post fx with 24 amp channel models (12 amp models each with clean and dirty modes) the amp can store 4 banks of 4 user presets accessable at the touch of a button on the front of the amp or via midi or sanpera pedals (not included).

£90 collection only from Shawlands area of Glasgow

a review can be found here http://www.musicradar.com/gear/all/amplification/instrument-amps/guitar-combo-amps/vypyr-30-175038/review and you’re welcome to try before purchase.