I am tired, so if the thread title didn't make much sense, then ignore it . By the way, I don't mean forum posting... what I mean is:

I have thought about this before, but never thought about making a thread about it until now. Imagine in the future where you were able to order and pay for something online, it would be possible to be sent out within a few minutes in to some sort of pipe, heh. Every house would have one. It would be like a tunnel and the person sending would have to basically put in a code or something, and then it is on it's way to your chute in your house. This would get rid of the annoying "wait a few days and it will arrive" business . Anybody think this would be a good idea?
This will start a RIOT! in me
I think someone's been watching a bit too much Futurama.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
In the future we won't need pipes, it will just be teleported to your house
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY

I give it 2 minutes installed into a house before somebody shit's in it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666

Came here to say just that!
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Imagine a building. A building with items you can purchase. Imagine walking into these buildings and being able to buy these things and own them on the same day...

We can only dream.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Silent Murder
Imagine a building. A building with items you can purchase. Imagine walking into these buildings and being able to buy these things and own them on the same day...

We can only dream.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by slash_GNR666

Oh, the image that conjures up
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by 23dannybhoy23
Pipes? Not even a teleporter machine thing, but pipes?

Quote by lambofgod127

yeah ok.
First order up: McDonalds shake, some soup, something good from the pharmacy, something else from the uh..."Cannibis Clinic" downtown, A head of lettuce, some razor blades, a few gallons of house paint, Your urine sample, Your sperm bank donation for the entire year, A clown suit, some mayonnaise, New car seat covers, 5 gallons of pickles.

Yeah, sounds doable.
We already get 'fairly' instant posting, just not instant delivery...
Quote by UraniYum
Quit the overused gifs, Dan.

Quote by lambofgod127