This is an assignment (Torso drawing) for my Drawing class, and i decided that you can't go wrong with Arnie.

Medium: HB, 2B, 4B and 6B pencils on 24x18 drawing pad
I was going to say it's out of proportion but it's f'cking Arnie.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.

here is my drawing, just a quick sketch

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Sep 1, 2011,
Quote by jabronie25
Original picture....for nipple problem...picture has no nipples because of the shadows

http://www.posterstoreuk.com/images/Arnold%20Schwarzenegger%20(7).jpg

Wow..he really did look like that. I thought you just made him like that...all disproportional like.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
Wow..he really did look like that. I thought you just made him like that...all disproportional like.

He's not disproportional though.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
As I scrolled down, I thought it was an abstract design of some sort. Pretty close to the original though. Now do Turboman!
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
were you holding your penis with the other hand?
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by jabronie25
Nipple problem.

Nice work though!
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by Sir Daniel
As I scrolled down, I thought it was an abstract design of some sort. Pretty close to the original though. Now do Turboman!

It's turhbo tiem.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~