lets write a story! the rules are each user writes a sentence or two as a continuation from what the last person said. so, for example, someone writes 'bob walked down the street', the next user might put 'and got hit by a fat wet turd shot from the giant cannon nearby'... and so it goes on like that. you can put anything you like but its better if it flows with the last line.

here's to start:

once upon a time there was a kid named jerry. jerry wanted to learn guitar and play in a band, but realised he didn't own a guitar. so he walked down to the nearby music shop, but when he went in he saw that...
Quote by UraniYum
The end.

Hahahahahaha
Internet trolls are like sap in trees. sticky and annoying, but good on pancakes.
once upon a time there was a kid named jerry. jerry wanted to learn guitar and play in a band, but realised he didn't own a guitar. so he walked down to the nearby music shop, but when he went in he saw that..

He saw that most guitar players are actually quite selfish, illiterate bastards and decided to learn French Horn instead. The End.
That was quite an interesting story, I must say.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Juice it baby

once upon a time there was a kid named jerry. jerry wanted to learn guitar and play in a band, but realised he didn't own a guitar. so he walked down to the nearby music shop, but when he went in he saw that...

carmen electra was working at the counter. she told me 'jerry, you want to get a guitar with a floating trem so you can make loud dive bombs and not have to worry about practising at all.' and THAT was the first time i ever got laid.

(Invalid img)
Fin.
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by ....Satan
Fin.

This.
This is the end; my only friend, the end.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
i love you guys.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o