I'm looking for a coil tap pot (push pull ones) which works a little differently to your standard pot.

Usually when you get these, as the name suggests you just pull them to tap and push back in for the bucking sound.

I've seen in some videos on youtube people have got these really swish pots where you press it in lightly and it releases and pops up to tap, does anyone know where I can get these?

(did that make sense?)
I believe they are called push/push pots or something like that, try looking for those
Quote by Iain.Peters
Guthrie Govan. 'nuff said.