Page 1 of 2
This forum consists of good christians and wishing death to other people except dem dirty arabs is an ungodly thing, you communist scum.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Well, were you honestly expecting anything different?
Quote by Grimriffer
This forum consists of good christians and wishing death to other people except dem dirty arabs is an ungodly thing, you communist scum.

This joke was funnier the 80th time. For some reason it has lost its punch.
Last edited by blake1221 at Sep 1, 2011,
go ahead and continue to cry about fox news...no one cares...

if you don't like fox news then don't watch it. i get tired of seeing 5 foxnews threads a day on here. instead of always bitching about it i just stopped watching it.
Quote by FireHawk

if you don't like fox news then don't watch it. i get tired of seeing 5 foxnews threads a day on here. instead of always bitching about it i just stopped watching it.

Lol i don't watch it, me and my (real life) friends got our own personal forum and some guy posted this, as a European I'm pretty shocked about this stuff (Polls)

Follow your own logic: If you are sick about these threads, do not read them
Last edited by Larz89 at Sep 1, 2011,
Do not believe in global warming? How can you not belive in global warming? It's a fact!

I've never had any respect for Fox before, but now they're on the negative side of the respect scale
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Last edited by Drakathan at Sep 1, 2011,
global warming is the biggest money scam ever....... its just climate change, we are speeding it up with are pollution don't get me wrong. we wont burn to death, we will just bring in a new ice age sooner than its supposed come. who can benefit from global warming?? gee boss i dont know maybe the entire more expensive going green shit that we buy.

taken from a youtube commit
Kilmeade is an idiot for saying all the data is corrupt, but Cenk is a fool for treating global warming like a cold, hard fact. All the World Climate indicators he presents are accurate, but it's important not to take that data out of context.  As an ecologist (or any other earth science expert, for that matter), it is important to remember that this data has not even been collected by man for 200 years. Natural geological and climate cycles last much longer, meaning data is inconclusive on GW
FStoneS20
Internet trolls are like sap in trees. sticky and annoying, but good on pancakes.
do people really not believe in global warming? some people need to look out there windows once in a while...
After watching the full video, I am a shocked european.

just wow.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by rocker222
global warming is the biggest money scam ever....... its just climate change, we are speeding it up with are pollution don't get me wrong. we wont burn to death, we will just bring in a new ice age sooner than its supposed come. who can benefit from global warming?? gee boss i dont know maybe the entire more expensive going green shit that we buy.

Kilmeade is an idiot for saying all the data is corrupt, but Cenk is a fool for treating global warming like a cold, hard fact. All the World Climate indicators he presents are accurate, but it's important not to take that data out of context.  As an ecologist (or any other earth science expert, for that matter), it is important to remember that this data has not even been collected by man for 200 years. Natural geological and climate cycles last much longer, meaning data is inconclusive on GW
FStoneS20

Am I hallucinating or have I just found someone who knows what he's talking about in the pit?!?
I will always get upset with FOX news because they somehow get their faces everywhere. But i stopped being suprised by the things the do/say, they're like a troll that just reuses the same material.

EDIT: Global warming is a fact, but it's not necessarily our fault. The earth has a trend of heating and cooling which is when Ice Ages happen. We're not exactly helping the situation but our impact is rather small in the grand scheme of things. The world is in it's heating period so this was inevitable, we just kinda sped it up. We're actually overdue for an Ice Age according to the trend.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at Sep 1, 2011,
Quote by rocker222

FStoneS20

Seriously, most of that didn't make sense...
Quote by rocker222

Lol dude, maby we won't burn to death but if a certain threshold is reached we are totally f*cked my good man.

The serbian ice is starting to melt since this year, the methane gasses beneath that ice will release (all that methane will cause even more global warming), raising the temperature even more and because of that the south pole will completely melt (raising the sea to a level that all major coastal area's will flood), and worse the carbon dioxide in the sea will get released making this planet a very hostile place to live.

But yeah its all a scam and we should not believe all those (97%) crazy ecologists
Global warming is actually completely made up by people like the IPPC to rub their dicks in it.
SERIOUS scientist (and **** all that ****ing oil lobby shit, that sounds like a 12 year old ranting in school, do you really think a nobel prize climate scientist would talk shit about his own research just for some money ?) have proven again and again that all that stuff is messed up hippie science and that there is no proof for it at all.
The greenhouse effects of CO² have never been reproduced in a testing envoirnment, its all just a wierdass religion thats going on here.
We've had the same thing here in germany in the 70's, the "green" party had research that proved there would be no tree left in germany until the year 2010 because of smog our cars produced without CATS ...

I'd say **** both the Fox News and the interviewed guy talking of "gods plan" ... wtf !?

/We've had such warm, and such cool phases on this planet in the past, and there was no problem with that at all. some animals die out, some evolve with it, some new stuff pops out somewhere, but this will never threaten any humans, srsly.
// TYT network is such a douche ... nobody profits from a climate change hysteria ? is that guy out of his freaking mind !?
Last edited by zirkonflex at Sep 1, 2011,
Quote by FireHawk

go ahead and continue to cry about fox news threads...no one cares...

if you don't like fox news threads then don't read them. i get tired of seeing 5 complainers in foxnews threads on here. instead of always bitching about it i just stopped reading them.

Funny how that works.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by Larz89
Lol dude, maby we won't burn to death but if a certain threshold is reached we are totally f*cked my good man.

The serbian ice is starting to melt since this year, the methane gasses beneath that ice will release (all that methane will cause even more global warming), raising the temperature even more and because of that the south pole will completely melt (raising the sea to a level that all major coastal area's will flood), and worse the carbon dioxide in the sea will get released making this planet a very hostile place to live.

But yeah its all a scam and we should not believe all those (97%) crazy ecologists

article
http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0130-11.htm

taken paragraph
Most scientists involved in research on this topic agree that the culprit is global warming, melting the icebergs on Greenland and the Arctic icepack and thus flushing cold, fresh water down into the Greenland Sea from the north. When a critical threshold is reached, the climate will suddenly switch to an ice age that could last minimally 700 or so years, and maximally over 100,000 years.
Internet trolls are like sap in trees. sticky and annoying, but good on pancakes.
Quote by rocker222
article
http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0130-11.htm

taken paragraph
Most scientists involved in research on this topic agree that the culprit is global warming, melting the icebergs on Greenland and the Arctic icepack and thus flushing cold, fresh water down into the Greenland Sea from the north. When a critical threshold is reached, the climate will suddenly switch to an ice age that could last minimally 700 or so years, and maximally over 100,000 years.

Thats ****ing scary
Quote by zirkonflex
Global warming is actually completely made up by people like the IPPC to rub their dicks in it.
SERIOUS scientist (and **** all that ****ing oil lobby shit, that sounds like a 12 year old ranting in school, do you really think a nobel prize climate scientist would talk shit about his own research just for some money ?) have proven again and again that all that stuff is messed up hippie science and that there is no proof for it at all.

Stopped reading here, lulz were had.
The reason people don't believe it is because when the global warming theory was first introduces they assumed the temperatures would skyrocket 5-10 degrees rather quickly, and when the temperatures have only increased a few tenths of a degree in the past few decades people don't see that as significant and threw the idea out the windows, even though there are harsh ecological effects with such a slight increase if it gets just a little bit higher.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
the subtitles
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by FireHawk

We're not talking about our favourite bands. We're talking about something that has an absurd and terrifying amount of influence.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
fox news is the only fair, reliable news source unbiased by the media's idiotic liberal leanings.

FOX FTW.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

most of these tv 'news' networks suck. CNN is alright, but everything else is pretty garbage, cnbc, msnbc and fox are the worst.
Quote by Drakathan
Do not believe in global warming? How can you not belive in global warming? It's a fact!

I've never had any respect for Fox before, but now they're on the negative side of the respect scale

I don't believe that humans caused global warming. There's no fact for that.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Jostry

We're not the cause, but we're definitely one of the many factors of accelerated climate change. Looking the other way is choosing ignorance over numerous scientific studies.
I dont care to be honest. I just love the sound of my car too much to care about a polar bear or two.

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by fearofthemark
fox news is the only fair, reliable news source unbiased by the media's idiotic liberal leanings.

FOX FTW.

A sphincter says what???

On another note I read a funny arcticle just the other day on a study done at Stanford that showed FOX news viewers actually know less about the state of the country/world than those who get their news from comedy central (ie. Colbert/Stewart)
Last edited by howlinwolf at Sep 1, 2011,
Quote by Jostry

There is not a single scientific organisation of national or international standing that disagrees with the consensus statement of the IPCC on anthropogenic climate change.
So ya, there's plenty of evidence for that, so much that it's produced an overwhelming consensus in the scientific community.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by rocker222

I think the going green stuff is more surfing on the global warming thing than making it up to make a profit, considering companies who are going green don't see that huge of a profit from it, but a group who would benefit from being able to still pollute the air? Who on this earth would profit from that, well oil for one, and automobile producers, and factory owners.

Also, we'll just bring in another ice age? You realize the ice age was a mass extinction event? It's not like it was just uncomfortably cold, everything was frozen for a long ass time. The little ice age caused the damn potato famines and many many people died. You can't say we'll just bring in an ice age, that's a big ****ing deal.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I am sick of all this rubbish about glonal warming. Why cant people just accept it as fact. Its no coincidence that since the industrial revolution the average global temperature has increased. Its no coincidence that as carbon dioxide levels have increased, so have temperatures.

Now to refute the claims that the Earth goes through natural warming and cooling cycles.

Yes it does, but typical warming and cooling cycles in the past have been linked to increasing and decreasing solar output, ice ages, and changes in atmospheric conditions (and that one time hundreds of millions of years ago when carbon dioxide was super high in our atmosphere, but that doesnt count because current concentrations are going to exceed that). Also, the past distribution of land mass has and effect.

The current warming of our planet is due to carbon dioxide because when you correlate solar output, concentration carbon dioxide and temperature together, you get a scary indication of what is going on. The current increase in temperatures is ONLY due to carbon dioxide concentration because currently, we are experiencing a solar minima in output. What that means is, solar output is currently having no effect on climate temperature. Only the concentration of carbon dioxide.

What is having an effect is the ever increasing concentration of carbon dioxide. It absorbs solar radiation and re emits it as infra red radiation. This heats up the atmosphere. This creates more evapouration of water, creating more cloud cover. Cloud cover reflects light coming in, so blocks solar radiation, but it also reflects infra red radiation back down to earth, which heats the climate more. As the carbon dioxide concentration increases, more infra red radiation is emitted, which creates a feedback loop that heats the atmosphere more. This causes harsher storms, but also creates freak weather patterns. Unusually hot summers, violently cold winters, extremely strong hurricanes and tornadoes. Melting of the ice caps. Rising sea levels. All documents, all modelled and all proven without a shadow of a doubt.

Edit:

The earth is beyond absorbing the excess carbon dioxide we are producing. Trees and plants cant absorb it. Old trees are useless at absorbing carbon dioxide than young trees as the old trees arent growing. We are also cutting down more than we are replacing so that natural carbon sink is shrinking. The oceans, another carbon sink is acidifying so much so that it is not going to be able to absorb that carbon dioxide soon... We are well and truly fucked until people get out of this rut of denial and take some god damn action.

Edit 2:

Relatively good video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDTUuckNHgc&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLD8A96E8CD594ED9C
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Last edited by Guitardude19 at Sep 16, 2011,
Quote by Sean0913
I'd just like a list of the 97% of the scientists. Apparently some one is taking roll call. Just show me the list.

What's really funny is when one propaganda machine calls another a "propaganda machine".

Since 2001, 32 national science academies have come together to issue joint declarations confirming anthropogenic global warming, and urging the nations of the world to reduce emissions of greenhouse gases. The signatories of these statements have been the national science academies:
of Australia,
of Belgium,
of Brazil,
of Cameroon,
Royal Society of Canada,
of the Caribbean,
of China,
Institut de France,
of Ghana,
Leopoldina of Germany,
of Indonesia,
of Ireland,
Accademia nazionale delle scienze of Italy,
of India,
of Japan,
of Kenya,
of Madagascar,
of Malaysia,
of Mexico,
of Nigeria,
Royal Society of New Zealand,
Russian Academy of Sciences,
of Senegal,
of South Africa,
of Sudan,
Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences,
of Tanzania,
of Turkey,
of Uganda,
The Royal Society of the United Kingdom,
of the United States,
of Zambia,
and of Zimbabwe.

2001-Following the publication of the IPCC Third Assessment Report, seventeen national science academies issued a joint statement, entitled "The Science of Climate Change", explicitly acknowledging the IPCC position as representing the scientific consensus on climate change science.

2005-The national science academies of the G8 nations, plus Brazil, China and India, three of the largest emitters of greenhouse gases in the developing world, signed a statement on the global response to climate change.

2007-In preparation for the 33rd G8 summit, the national science academies of the G8+5 nations issued a declaration referencing the position of the 2005 joint science academies' statement, and acknowledging the confirmation of their previous conclusion by recent research.

2008-In preparation for the 34th G8 summit, the national science academies of the G8+5 nations issued a declaration reiterating the position of the 2005 joint science academies’ statement, and reaffirming “that climate change is happening and that anthropogenic warming is influencing many physical and biological systems

2009-In advance of the UNFCCC negotiations to be held in Copenhagen in December 2009, the national science academies of the G8+5 nations issued a joint statement declaring, "Climate change and sustainable energy supply are crucial challenges for the future of humanity

InterAcademy Council

As the representative of the world’s scientific and engineering academies,[18][19] the InterAcademy Council (IAC) issued a report in 2007 titled Lighting the Way: Toward a Sustainable Energy Future.
Current patterns of energy resources and energy usage are proving detrimental to the long-term welfare of humanity. The integrity of essential natural systems is already at risk from climate change caused by the atmospheric emissions of greenhouse gases.[20]

European Academy of Sciences and Arts

In 2007, the European Academy of Sciences and Arts issued a formal declaration on climate change titled Let's Be Honest:
Human activity is most likely responsible for climate warming

International Council of Academies of Engineering and Technological Sciences

In 2007, the International Council of Academies of Engineering and Technological Sciences (CAETS) issued a Statement on Environment and Sustainable Growth:[23]
As reported by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), most of the observed global warming since the mid-20th century is very likely due to human-produced emission of greenhouse gases

American Physical Society

In November 2007, the American Physical Society (APS) adopted an official statement on climate change:
Emissions of greenhouse gases from human activities are changing the atmosphere in ways that affect the Earth's climate.

Australian Institute of Physics

In 2005, the Australian Institute of Physics (AIP)[36] issued a science policy document in which they stated:
Policy: The AIP supports a reduction of the green house gas emissions that are leading to increased global temperatures, and encourages research that works towards this goal.

European Science Foundation

In 2007, the European Science Foundation issued a Position Paper on climate change:
There is now convincing evidence that since the industrial revolution, human activities, resulting in increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases have become a major agent of climate change

Canadian Foundation for Climate and Atmospheric Sciences

In November 2005, the Canadian Foundation for Climate and Atmospheric Sciences (CFCAS) issued a letter to the Prime Minister of Canada stating that
We concur with the climate science assessment of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) in 2001 ... We endorse the conclusions of the IPCC assessment that 'There is new and stronger evidence that most of the warming observed over the last 50 years is attributable to human activities'
Last edited by willT08 at Sep 16, 2011,
Global warming shouldn't be a 'debate.' True scientific method uses these things called 'controlled tests' and 'observable events' to deduce theories, which can be proven time and time again, which eventually leads them to be accepted fact.

There's really no room for opinion in the scientific method. That's the point. ****ing politicians.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Sep 16, 2011,
Page 1 of 2