Aight fellas, I currently use a 5150 amp and I am on the search for replicating the early hard rock/heavy metal tones, and NWOBHM tones to some extent, since I use the 5150's overdrive for my extreme metal needs. I actually do have a pedal for replicating the sound that I want, being the Tech 21 Sansamp British, and it does the job quite well, but I don't really want to limit myself to this pedal, since there are loads of marshall-in-a-box pedals out there, and I do want to try, and maybe buy the best that I can get my hands on. (from the ones available here in Turkey, ofc.)

So far, the ones available here are Lovepedal COT50, Zvex Box of Rock, MI Audio Crunchbox(not sure if this is a plexi pedal), Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret, Carl Martin Plexitone, Radial Tonebone Plexitube (or could be the Hot British, not sure), Fulltone OCD...

I heard that a lot of people like the Wampler Pinnacle/Plextortion and Menatone King of The Britains, but unfortunately those pedals are not available within my reach, but I MIGHT have a chance to order them online, as long as they are below the $150 price limit. (due to the customs having problems with orders above that price here in Turkey, yeah it sucks.)

Would love to hear some advices, thanks in advance.
*chugga chugga chuggity chug chug chug*
DLS and the Wamplers will be your best bet. PGS will mark the Wamplers at under $150 as a gift if you order from them.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Fulltone OCD also does Marshall in HP and Blackface Fender in LP.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
+1 for the OCD, it's awesome! Danelectro makes an OD that's supposed to be an OCD clone for less money, can't remember which one it is though.....
Petey D

Ankle Burner & World Class Sauce Jockey

Sparrow Big Daddy Ace

Sparrow Ratrod Boss

Johnson JT50 Mirage
I like the Vexter Box of Rock, mostly the dynamic responsiveness of it. It'll clean up even if you dime the drive knob. The clean boost (SHO circuit) is also a really nice feature. IDK how closely it emulates a JTM45 with dimed inputs (which is what it's supposed to do), as I've never had the opportunity to try one, but it sounds very crunchy to me.
Epi Explorer
Squier Vintage Modified Tele

Dunlop Crybaby (modded)
TC Polytune
Marshall ED-1
Vexter Box of Rock
Harmonic Jerkulator (home made)
Boss CE-3
Line6 Echo Park

Modified Traynor YCV40
Fender Super Champ XD
I've owned the Rothwell heartbreaker and the Ibanez Jet Driver JD9 is a better sounding and more versatile pedal it's true bypass and $89. As a stand alone or as a boost it really sounds great!!
i don't know where you would find one, but BMF Effects "THe Great Wide Open" blows all these other pedals out of the water IMO. Its a one knob distortion, which controls volume, but that's all you need. I LOVE IT. It gets my Twin Reverb to a marshall. The Lovepedal purple plexi is another good one, but its been discontinued. I like the BOR in theory, but it sounds to boxy to me.
Guitars:
Gibson SG Standard with Bigsby
Gibson Custom ES-137
Gibson Custom 54' Les Paul VOS Goldtop
Gretsch G6129T Silver Jet
1968 Harmony Rocket H75

Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (modded)
1970 Fender Twin Reverb (blackfaced)

Quote by joe_k
look at some of the rothwell pedals. not sure of the prices though.

Yeah the Hellbender seems like an awesome choice, but I think I won't be able to buy it.

For now I'm down to Catalinbread DLS, Wampler Pinnacle and Zvex BOR.

Stuff are hellishly overpriced here in Turkey, and I've got no chance other than buying one of these two, cause no one else is selling them atm.

$220 for Zvex BOR,
$180 for Catalinbread DLS,

and I also found a Lovepedal COT50 for $242... Which one should I go for then ?
*chugga chugga chuggity chug chug chug*
wampler plextortion/pinnacle all the way.

tried the crunchbox, sounded like my amp already did anyway. Flipped it in a week. Great if you want your cranked marshall sounds at bedroom volume. Not great if you're looking for versatility.
Look for a used Vexter BoR if you decide to go that route. I got mine for $150 CAD. I haven't tried either of the other pedals you're narrowed it down to, but I don't think I'll ever have a pedalboard that doesn't include my Box of Rock *shrug*
Epi Explorer
Squier Vintage Modified Tele

Dunlop Crybaby (modded)
TC Polytune
Marshall ED-1
Vexter Box of Rock
Harmonic Jerkulator (home made)
Boss CE-3
Line6 Echo Park

Modified Traynor YCV40
Fender Super Champ XD
Quote by Kuntekin
Yeah the Hellbender seems like an awesome choice, but I think I won't be able to buy it.

For now I'm down to Catalinbread DLS, Wampler Pinnacle and Zvex BOR.

Stuff are hellishly overpriced here in Turkey, and I've got no chance other than buying one of these two, cause no one else is selling them atm.

$220 for Zvex BOR,
$180 for Catalinbread DLS,

and I also found a Lovepedal COT50 for $242... Which one should I go for then ?

You have to be an idiot to get a COT50 for 242. I could build you one with NOS transistors for a fraction of that price