It cost almost $240 dollars here in the Philippines. I will be using it to play rock and metal musics.

Is it good for my first electric guitar? The only models that the stores here sells:

GRG121: $208
GRG170dx : $230
GRGA11: $238
GRGA21: I can't find one of this but I bet it will cost a lot more.

Most of my friends told me that I should just get a fixed bridge if I'm not getting a floyd type bridge. So, I went to conclusion on getting the GRGA11.

Is it a smart choice? Anyone here can guide me?

Thank you,
darkhunter25
If you have no experience in guitar at all, avoiding a floyd type bridge was a brilliant move to make.

It will make your first experiences much more enjoyable, put it that way!
Thank you StillCantPlay.

Now, which one do you think should I get? Should I get GRG121 or is it worth spending $38 more just to get the GRGA11?
I'm not familiar with either of them..

But with some quick looks at reviews online the GRG121 sounds good for a beginner.

Best bet is to try both out if you can, get a feel with both of them and ask the guys at the store what you should be looking for.
my first guitar i bought was a GRG170DX and i still actually use it even though it's over 5 years old now, it's a great guitar for a beginner and it'll last up until intermediate & higher levels.

i haven't played any of the others in your list but i stand behind the 170DX being a fantastic guitar.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
@StillCantPlay

Yeah, I noticed that both grg121 and grg170 has a pretty good review here. Too bad for the grga11. :|

Thanks for the help!

@Dempsey68

How's the fat10 bridge? Is it perfectly fine? Is it true that it is so damn hard tuning and changing the string of this guitar? I heard that in the end you'll just really need to block the bridge because of these problem. Well, that's what I read on the internet. Don't know if it's true.
Quote by darkhunter25
@Dempsey68

How's the fat10 bridge? Is it perfectly fine? Is it true that it is so damn hard tuning and changing the string of this guitar? I heard that in the end you'll just really need to block the bridge because of these problem. Well, that's what I read on the internet. Don't know if it's true.

the Fat10 bridge is great as long as you're not using it for divebombs and abusing it FAR too much, it's much the same as a standard fender strat bridge really, it works for adding a bit of tremolo but for anything major, it's not what you need.

changing the strings has NEVER been a problem for me, it's fairly easy to put the string through the bridge, tighten it at the machine head and tune up, it's not exactly an FR bridge where you have to adjust everything under the sun and then hope it works, the Fat10 bridge works, and it does it's job very well, simple as.

i haven't had to block the bridge off at all, and i know a few other friends who have this guitar and haven't had to do it either.

as i said, it's a great guitar for the price and i'll be damned if you get it and in 3 to 5 years time think "this is a load of crap" because it's a good guitar at a great price (i know i sound like a salesman but i can assure you i get no monetary gain from my reccomendations... sadly)
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.