When you've got this baby:

Awesome boobage!

You can lay down and snuggle those titties, suckle on them, even bite them! And that all without getting smacked in the face. After all that, just nestle your head in between that boozem and take a nap!

I'm buying these, end of discussion! Who's with me?
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...

wut
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
......or you can find a girl, and do the same thing for free
Quote by MangoStarr
i think i love you
Quote by psorgatz

That's nowhere near "same"
Quote by psorgatz

Buying diner, gifts and all that will cost you more, my friend. For instance...

YOUR SOUL!
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
1.0 out of 5 stars Big Mistake, March 10, 2011
By
Kort "Art, Music, Book & Movie Enthusiast" (Boca Raton, FL, United States)

This review is from: Breast Friend Pillow - A Companion Pillow - Soft Memory Foam Real Feel Girlfriend Pillow - great Companion to the Boyfriend Pillow

I brought this little pink cutie home the other day, blissfully unaware of what I was in for. You see, I also own the Moshi Girlfriend Pillow. My thinking was can't a guy have both a Girlfriend AND a Breast Friend pillow? Right?

Boy was I wrong! The first night all was well. I nestled down snugly like the fella in the product photos above. The twin mounds of memory foam really coddled my head in comfort. I pulled my Moshi's arm around me, noting how she now seems a bit stiffer when compared to the new pillows padding. As I drifted of to sleep, I mused that life couldn't get much better.

I awoke to a scene of utter horror. Somehow I had been thrown across the room and lay about 10 feet from my bed. As I raised myself up, I noticed little shreds of pink memory foam everywhere. As I stood, I saw that the destruction was concentrated at the center of the bed and the Moshi pillow lay there at ground zero, undamaged, but covered in fuchsia colored foam. I can only guess that there had been a cat-fight and the soft foam construction of the Breast Friend pillow was no match for the much sturdier materials of the Moshi Girlfriend pillow.

Sometimes I get tempted to bring another pillow home, but I have only to look at the pink stains on Moshie's yellow glove and I shudder, thinking better of it. Upon her merits alone I would have given the Breast Friend Pillow 4 or 5 stars, but Moshi is watching me...

Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
That first review of it is hilarious
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
As awesome as the product is, there's nothing that can really take the place of an actual pair of tits supporting the weight of your head. I'll take actual boobs over this any day.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
tha hell?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

The existence of this product makes me very sad.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
how gay is the guy in the add just saying....
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E