So, I recently get blue and black marks on the upper side of my left wrist (fretting hand). As I don't work physically, I guess I got them from playing. The marks don't hurt at all, they're just there and, to be honest, scare the crap out of me, because that can't be good...I play for about 3-4 years now, and started standing to play about a year ago. The strap is set to a height that I find comfortable (guitar hangs at about my hips), so I'm wondering, where those damn blue marks come from...Do you have a clue?
Cancer
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by Bsoffski
So, I recently get blue and black marks on the upper side of my left wrist (fretting hand). As I don't work physically, I guess I got them from playing. The marks don't hurt at all, they're just there and, to be honest, scare the crap out of me, because that can't be good...I play for about 3-4 years now, and started standing to play about a year ago. The strap is set to a height that I find comfortable (guitar hangs at about my hips), so I'm wondering, where those damn blue marks come from...Do you have a clue?

Jersey
Posting on a forum won't help you. Go see a doctor.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
The marks disappear after 2-3 days, so it's definitely no gangrene.
But thanks for the really helpful answers...
Quote by GaryBillington
Posting on a forum won't help you. Go see a doctor.

I just thought that maybe anyone has experienced that for himself. But I will go see a doctor.
Quote by Bsoffski
The marks disappear after 2-3 days, so it's definitely no gangrene.
But thanks for the really helpful answers...

(Invalid img)

OT: Probably a bruise. If it comes back I would go see a doctor.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
It might be a cancerous bruise. You should get that checked out before it robs you and steals your wife
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
The blue skin could be allergic to it's surrounding skin. Once this happens it will begin to persuade to happy skin to be sad, thus turning it blue resulting in this:

Quote by captaincrunk
gangblue

?

also, are these like temporary, circlish things that last like 30 minutes?
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
Quote by BigBigWater
also, are these like temporary, circlish things that last like 30 minutes?

Nope, just a small bruise, not on the surface of the skin, but a bit deeper. It disappears in about 2-3 days.
I read this as "black market on wrist".
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls