Page 1 of 2
Alright, well... Pit, I'm not big on Facebook but today I couldn't resist trolling an ex-friend sorta.

So I have this buddy of mine, we been close since Junior High and now I'm a Junior in college and he's... Doing AC Repair or some such. Anyway, more recently he's kinda avoided me. I mean, I'm busy a lot and I got a lot of new buds now, but I still try to make time for the dude so we can hang out and stuff, like old times... But he constantly just passes me up when I offer to hang out and, in a way, spits in my face.

Well, earlier today he posts up a proud comment on facebook, he got pulled over for doing 143 in his beater Mustang 302 in a 45 zone. As such, he got bashed by his sister for being a dumbass and praised by his "odd to say the least" girlfriend. So, I felt inclined to just write in and tell him how it is. There's a difference between going a little faster with nobody around, enjoying your car and all, and just being an asshat, wrecklessly endangering yourself and others on the road vastly and for no reason.

tldr: my friend did 143 in a 45 and then gloated about it on facebook, to which I retorted with harsh trolling. Thoughts, Pit?

Warden: There is no moral orders as pure as this storm.
There's no moral order at all.
There's just this:
Can my violence conquer yours?

-Shutter Island
Uhh...

Cool story?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
He's a dick and deserves it.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
Is your friend Ethan?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Unless it looks like shit, I fail to see how a Boss 302 Mustang is a beater.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by CraZyB0y
There's a difference between going a little faster with nobody around, enjoying your car and all, and just being an asshat, wrecklessly endangering yourself and others on the road vastly and for no reason.

Sounds like you trolled him good!
Erm I think your "friend"/arshole you own is the troll here.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
km/ph?

Damn thats like 40mph.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
whatever... I always knew it was best I avoid the forums, think il stick with the classifieds only
Quote by angusfan16
I've quit this forum a few times.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by moscaespañol

Wrecked several times (minor incidents involving fences and shrubs) and is just a junker car. Paint's fading and peeling away, and he has lots of technical shortcomings. (Last I checked, it IS a 5-speed but the clutch cable is in two pieces that are tied together). See the light?

Responses I expected, though the trolling was definitely mine. His mom rides his ass for smoking pot, so I start picking at fine details of his dimwitted responses, eventually leading up to "Dude, are you high?" after a particularly nonsensical comment he made. Which resulted in a hurried (less than 60 seconds response time) PM, insisting it was just a prank and calling me a dick for getting him in shit with his mom.

There's just this:

-Shutter Island
ad

Hey guys, i just bought these guitar PICKS and they are awesome, and are SERIOUSLY CHEAP check them out if you live in the UK.

CHECK THEM OUT!
Quote by moscaespañol

not all 302 mustangs were boss mustangs,

302 = 5.0 Liter = Most sold mustang ever made = there are like a billion of them on the road

but more importantly, mustangs suck (excluding modified fox bodies of course, those little rascals)
Quote by Phalen123

not all 302 mustangs were boss mustangs,

302 = 5.0 Liter = Most sold mustang ever made = there are like a billion of them on the road

Serious pro-tip here.

Quote by Phalen123

but more importantly, mustangs suck (excluding modified fox bodies of course, those little rascals)

......And, this is heresy.

There's just this:

-Shutter Island
OP you fail. Post the conversation if it's even remotely good, or go post this on reddit so you can get -500 points.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
I wonder if he got hacked, or he really is that much fail.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by Moss1994
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280733269130?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_500wt_1156

Hey guys, i just bought these guitar PICKS and they are awesome, and are SERIOUSLY CHEAP check them out if you live in the UK.

CHECK THEM OUT!

I would've bought these picks if you didn't have a Blink 182 avatar.

Fo srs, bro.
The way you describe your friend makes you seem like a bit of a jerk. YOU clearly have no respect for him... Wait until you fail out of college. Next time save it for the Combine, Mr. McMurphy.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Yeh that's not trolling, that's just having a go at someone.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by CraZyB0y
Wrecked several times (minor incidents involving fences and shrubs) and is just a junker car. Paint's fading and peeling away, and he has lots of technical shortcomings. (Last I checked, it IS a 5-speed but the clutch cable is in two pieces that are tied together). See the light?

Responses I expected, though the trolling was definitely mine. His mom rides his ass for smoking pot, so I start picking at fine details of his dimwitted responses, eventually leading up to "Dude, are you high?" after a particularly nonsensical comment he made. Which resulted in a hurried (less than 60 seconds response time) PM, insisting it was just a prank and calling me a dick for getting him in shit with his mom.

You sound like an awful friend.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
trolling????

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Sep 2, 2011,
I applaud your superior trolling.

For a moment I thought this was a proper thread.
🙈 🙉 🙊
It's always "a friend of mine" eh?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Page 1 of 2