Hey guys, I need some help building my bass rig.
As of right now I have an Acoustic B200H head with a Acoustic B410 cabinet.

I am really considering buying an Acoustic B115 to add to this set up but I don't know about ohms or anything like that. I've only been playing bass guitar for about 2 years.

The last thing I want is my speakers or head blowing out or something.

Here are the links for the specs of my gear.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/acoustic-b200h-200w-bass-head/482904000000000

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/acoustic-b410-400w-4x10-bass-cabinet/600775000000000

and here is the link for what I want to add.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/acoustic-b115-250w-1x15-bass-cabinet

ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
THANK YOU ALL!
It's fine, I thnk that's what it's made for tbh.

You'll get 200w with that as a stack.

Though moving around a full stack sucks balls.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
They would be absolutely fine together. 2 8ohm cabinets wired in parallel would come up with 4ohms, which the head can handle.

Some people may claim that because the 4x10 is rated at 400W and the 1x15 is rated 250W, that you'd be underpowering them (with each getting 100W) - and that this may somehow damage them - but they would be wrong.
Current Gear:

Warwick Thumb BO 4
Musicman "StatusRay" Stingray 4 - Carbon Fibre Neck
Musicman Stingray 5 HH
Sadowsky MV4 Jazz

Markbass LittleMark II
AccuGroove Tri12l
Sansamp VT Bass
Line6 BassPodXT Live

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Quote by Killerfridge

Some people may claim that because the 4x10 is rated at 400W and the 1x15 is rated 250W, that you'd be underpowering them (with each getting 100W) - and that this may somehow damage them

Yeah, that's just silly.

I use an Orange tiny terror (15w) through a 400W Hartke 4x10.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
I heard that adding a 1x15 is pointless because a 4x10 will just overpower it and it's much better to match cabs. So you would had a 4x10 for better sound. I have no clue if this is true.

However, you can't really under power a cabinet, I don't believe that. Remember, it's not about the watts, its about the speakers. It would be louder, I reckon. If you plan to use it as a full stack all the time, i'd suggest just getting an 810 and be done with it. Although doing what you're doing gives you more flexibility.
pinga
The SPL of the 4x10 will be higher than the 15, and the phase cancellation might be dodgy. I'd stick with another 4x10.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.