Page 1 of 2
Have you ever realized that, if you play stuff like, Bruno Mars, Jason Mraz, that kind of boring, sh**y songs (you just need to play the intro), you may attract girls and maybe even get laid, but if you play guitar like a real rockstar, if you play guns n roses, muse and that really fu**ing great stuff, if you show that your a really good guitar player... only guys will pay attention -.-'' Did you ever realized that ???
I'm sure a song like Sweet Child O Mine could get you laid.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Also, You gotta be singing the part too.

Maybe that's why. Mraz Mayer etc play guitar AND sing these songs.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
I'm sure a song like Sweet Child O Mine could get you laid.

Iv already tryed that :'C
Quote by TailzDoll
if you play guitar like a real rockstar, if you play guns n roses, muse and that really fu**ing great stuff

Quote by TailzDoll
Did you ever realized that ???

>.<
People unfamiliar with a guitar will be impressed by almost anything if it isn't dissonant.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
idk Hendrix got laid a lot
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
If you're trying to use guitar to impress people or get girls, you fail.

Quote by TailzDoll
whats the problem with guns n roses and muse , are you goint to say theyr not awsome bands ??

Muse had some good stuff, but they've gone so far with the political crap in their music that the music has suffered.

People idolise Slash and Matt Bellamy far too much. They're good guitarists and songwriters, but they're far from the greatest players. Seriously, go look on Muse fan forums or YouTube videos, there will definitely be something with Matt playing a relatively simple riff, and heaps of comments saying how hugely talented and amazing he is.
Last edited by littlephil at Sep 1, 2011,
Arent you smart TS?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by Most_Triumphant
idk Hendrix got laid a lot

The 60's, when you lost your virginity by 14 and got high by 9.
Yes, this is another generalization, sue me.
yes, every musician in the history of history has realized that TS.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I thought you had to be older than twelve to join UG...

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
did you ever realise how if you only play guitar because it might get you laid, you will die a horrible, empty, lonely existence.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Quote by littlephil
If you're trying to use guitar to impress people or get girls, you fail.

i dont do that, actually i stared playing guitar cuz i got sick of the piano... and my mom wanted me to play some instrument, then when i started with the guitar iv found it really amuzing and cool, for your info when i started to play guitar i was more interested in spider man and throwing water balloons on the windows instead of getting laid -.-
Your English makes me want to go back in time, find you as a baby and throw you out of a 2nd story window.

And honestly, who plays guitar to get girls' attention anyways? I mean sure it's a plus, but it's nothing to get angry about.
seriously though...if you play like really well, then even guys quit paying attention and only other guitar players care...it is insane...it is like you are impressive to people in reverse ratio to your actual skill. I know a guy who could use string bends and trills and such to sound like bird songs because he had sat for hours and worked it out and everybody just got bored and walked away...I was always trying to figure out how he was doing it...
Quote by katalyzt13
seriously though...if you play like really well, then even guys quit paying attention and only other guitar players care...it is insane...it is like you are impressive to people in reverse ratio to your actual skill. I know a guy who could use string bends and trills and such to sound like bird songs because he had sat for hours and worked it out and everybody just got bored and walked away...I was always trying to figure out how he was doing it...

yes yes, thats what i saying, the girls get bored of see me playing, just the other guys from bands and rock fans stay, but what for do i need them ??
Quote by Somekid94
Your English makes me want to go back in time, find you as a baby and throw you out of a 2nd story window.

And honestly, who plays guitar to get girls' attention anyways? I mean sure it's a plus, but it's nothing to get angry about.

You do realize English might not be his first language.
Your English makes me want to go back in time, find you as a baby and have an epic fight with Somekid94, beat him and then throw you out of a 3RD story window.

Lol, I kid, I kid.
Stop trying to attract women who listen to shitty music then.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by TailzDoll
yes yes, thats what i saying, the girls get bored of see me playing, just the other guys from bands and rock fans stay, but what for do i need them ??

because what you're playing is boring for them. and everyone plays guitar, so you're just not that special. trying listening to this and pay attention to the lyrics.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by TailzDoll
whats the problem with guns n roses and muse , are you goint to say theyr not awsome bands ??

I'll do you one more and tell you Muse is a terrible band.
Quote by MakinLattes
Have you ever realized broad generalizations are usually false?

That's a pretty broad generalisation. If it weren't so paradoxical, I'd be saying it was true.
This thread is maded of wank.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I think that if I went up to a girl and started playing what I usually play (The Black Dahlia Murder, Burzum, Mayhem, Foreverdark Woods etc.) then she'd walk away while saying "Ew that sounds bad."
Originally Posted by Azbats63
I'm the only white guy in a band in El Paso. My bandmates call me El Diablo Blanco. They tell me it means "trusted friend."
I tried to serenade a girl with some Paper Chase once...the ladies don't dig the dissonance :/
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by j-falafel
I think that if I went up to a girl and started playing what I usually play (The Black Dahlia Murder, Burzum, Mayhem, Foreverdark Woods etc.) then she'd walk away while saying "Ew that sounds bad."

not the chick with the long black hair and nose piercings.
Guys, he's from Portugal.

Go ahead, feel bad. You deserve it.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Guns N' Roses and Muse are shit bands though.

And chicks who are into metal are usually ugly as hell.
Quote by fail
Stop trying to attract women who listen to shitty music then.

+1

And I like Muse
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Page 1 of 2