I soo wanna pull the trigger and buy a used one but I worry I won't be able to play clean(unmic'ed for practice) AND keep up with the drummer. I've never had a tube amp bigger than 5w so I'm a lil lost and I'm too shy/considerate to crank it in the store. The rig I wanna use is; guitar(mostly mahogany and p90s, mostly)>od>comp>eq>phraserecorder>amp.

ps. I was also thinkin' maybe egnater rebel 20, I love how versatile those amps are and they sound sweet to me but....same questions, only its 2nd in line and the only cab I have is a homemade single 12", 30w, 8 ohm, eminence, decent but probly not on par with the egnater cab at the store.

pss. I tried finding an old thread for this but couldn't, I apologize if this question is asked once a week
I don't understand your question? If you crank it, I see absolutely no reason why you wouldn't be able to hear it over the drums. Its a 15W tube right? That's easily enough.

I would also consider looking at you effects line. Sometimes EQ sounds better after a compressor. Not to mention the fact that compressors can be awful if used wrong but I suppose that's besides the point here.
I have one and it's definitely fine.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
If you don't want absolutely sparkling cleany cleans or your drummer isn't Animal then you should be fine.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.