Well I got bored today so I thought I would do a few mods to my gear

Changed the leds in my decimator and tubescreamer both were red before now the decimators light is purple and the tube screamer is green.
Before:

After:

Before:

After:

I also changed the light on my amp from red to purple:

Last but not least this took me the longest, I changed 2 lights in my other guitarists amp and built a grill cause it looked like shit before, its an ibanez tbx 150h

oh and the light on the right is blue and the one on the left is purple if you cant tell

Before:

After:
That amp mod looks sweet! But that ISP Decimator's LED... is TOO DAMN BRIGHT
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
sweet! i'm gonna try this. how do you like the VK100?
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
thanks guys! and i loveeeee my vk100 its sooo versatile when i wanna mess around but i play mostly metalcore and i got it from a friend for a decent deal and i was pleasantly surprised how well it works for heavier stuff! boosted it sounds awesome ill post some clips. its certainly no 6505 but it beats the hell out of my old amp which was the ibanez in the pic, which is definitely one of the best solid state amps for metal.

oh and yes the decimator is definitely bright but i love it! haha
Quote by Kyleisthename
Where did you get the grill for the head?

Off of an old set of PA speakers haha
I'm thinking of buying a VK, what cab do you use?
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

right now im using a big ass b-52 480w cab i got it for 250 from a friend and it sounds pretty beefy
sweet, i'm torn between this and the b-52 atx-100
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699

That grille looks so much better than your "before" pic lol. Very nice, man
Wine is fine but whiskey's quicker!