Anyone ever heard of them? I played XBL with the singer and thats bout it.
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Ruskies?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I've heard of Blue October...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Yes, actually I have heard of Sean Connery
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Was his gamertag Jack Ryan?? Or Marko Alexandrovich Ramius?
Gear
Hamer Standard XT
1963 Burns Split Sonic
Boss DD-7 (w/ Tap switch)
BAJA Real Tube Overdrive
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech Whammy IV
Boss TU-2
Vox AD50VTXL
Quote by Jon777

?

This. Despite what you may have been told (tricked into believing), there is only one Red October.

Was the submarine good at Halo?
yeah, i went to school with eric, im not into their stuff that much tho. (eric their singer) your talking about the buffalo hxc style band right?

Edited:
there that better? lol
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Last edited by selibucaz at Sep 2, 2011,
Quote by selibucaz
yeah, i went to school with eric, im not into screamo tho. (eric their singer) your talking about the buffalo hxc screamo band right?

Screamo is no a genre anymore. Emo died, stop saying Screamo.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by selibucaz
yeah, i went to school with eric, im not into screamo tho. (eric their singer) your talking about the buffalo hxc screamo band right?

Yes and yeah lol Eric was the one i met on UNO, he was cool even though i kicked him out a shit load but he was real cool after i settled down, yea i dont like it either but imma try and get em to come up to NMI and play.
Quote by Kilty Boxers
Yes and yeah lol Eric was the one i met on UNO, he was cool even though i kicked him out a shit load but he was real cool after i settled down, yea i dont like it either but imma try and get em to come up to NMI and play.

ahh, thats cool, its really surprising when you log in to UG and the front page of forum things theirs a topic about someone you went to middle school with haha.
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Yeah it's amazing how many people I know that know them it always gives me a story to tell.
haha, i actually have an old picture i scanned onto my computer of him at a birthday party i had when i was in like 6th grade haha do you keep in touch with him regularly? cause if so i think it would be freaking hularious if you showed him it lmao ill Pm' if you want? haha
Quote by Suffrin

lol yea pm it too me i dont keep in touch but i can post a pic on the bands fb wall lol!