Hey, I'm wondering which mic you guys would recommend for recording both vocals and acoustic guitar. Preferably USB, because it is easier and I'm not too savy with this kind of stuff. Try to keep it around $100 if you can. Doesn't have to be amazing, just pretty good quality. Thanks
Get a Blue Yeti.
Originally Posted by Azbats63
I'm the only white guy in a band in El Paso. My bandmates call me El Diablo Blanco. They tell me it means "trusted friend."
A blue snowball is the absolute best USB mic for $100
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by benn913
I figured I'd get better answers here

In the pit? Really? This should actually be in the recording subforum.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Hold the phone! The Audio-Technica AT2020 is prettttty damn good.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Wrong place, Right time.

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by Shirate
A blue snowball is the absolute best USB mic for $100

+1, i have the blue snowball and love it. Lotta mic for the price.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by BrokenDstring
Hold the phone! The Audio-Technica AT2020 is prettttty damn good.

This.
There is a usb one too.
Also, yeah, post in the recording forum, or the guitar gear and accessories forum at least. Not here
RIP Gooze

cats