Need a new amp for live playing, was thinking of getting a combo, but after seeing the Blackstar HT Stage 100 i want that now! Any experience from anyone playing it?

I shall probably buy a HTV 212 cabinet when i order the head, i'm guessing that will be more than another power for live performances?
If you don't plan to use the distortion on the amp itself, I recommend the fender 212r combo

it's cheap (around 350dlls) its powerful (100watts is more than enough for gigs in loud bars)

but the distortion is not to my liking, good thing I'm a pedal freak :P

oh yeah, and there is plenty of headroom so it won't breakup easily
Opus Pocus =]
Budget? - What is practical for you and what is your limit?

Genres? - What style do you play mostly, fav guitarists, do you need cleans, etc?

New or Used? - Lots of great amps out there used, especially in a down economy.

Home or Gig? - Also important. Maybe you do both. Jamming with a drummer can be considered 'gigging' but you won't have a PA etc.

Closest City? - We aren't here to stalk you but we need to know where you are in the world roughly and we can help further if we know what city you are in (ie craigslist, local shops, Guitar Center used section, etc)

Current Gear? - Also good for us to know.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by josuetijuana
If you don't plan to use the distortion on the amp itself, I recommend the fender 212r combo

it's cheap (around 350dlls) its powerful (100watts is more than enough for gigs in loud bars)

but the distortion is not to my liking, good thing I'm a pedal freak :P

oh yeah, and there is plenty of headroom so it won't breakup easily

You have got to be kidding me.

As for the original post. Answer what laidback asked. I'm sure we can get you a much better amp then that blackstar!