when i downpick while plam muting i lose the right duration sometimes ! or i lose note's dynamic ( i pick weaker ) !! does the slow practice solves this problems ?? or i gotta hold the pick in another position ??? plz help
I actually don't understand what you mean, is it safe to assume that english isn't your first language?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Maybe he's saying his arm gets tired over the duration of downpicking long phrases?

My guess is you're using you're tensing your whole arm to downpick. Slow down, relax muscles, use wrist motion, practice.
just don't tension yourself so much, and just practice at it by simply doing the downpicking as long as you can, and if you do it a lot, it will start to become less tiring, because you will build stamina from it
Relax completely, and palm mute less. If you're tired, you're doin it wrong, because I am (not just me lol) able to downpick very fast without getting tired. Hope that helps
Quote by Rattlehead11
Relax completely, and palm mute less. If you're tired, you're doin it wrong, because I am (not just me lol) able to downpick very fast without getting tired. Hope that helps

If you're not getting tired then you're not doing it for long enough. I'm pretty relaxed when I downpick but getting to the end of some songs still wrecks my arm because they're so long. Getting tired, even if you're relaxed, is still a perfectly normal reaction to extended periods of the same repeated motion.

It is also true though that if you're getting tired before the end of whatever you're trying to play then you need to practice more but that's a different thing.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.