http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Rectifier_Series/Mini_Rectifier_25/miniRectifier25.html

What do you guys think? I think it looks awesome; I've always wanted a rec. but they've always been too loud.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
We've had two of these threads. I was hoping this would be somebody that's had their mitts on one. Alas, no.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Ah shit, sorry dude. I should've searched.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by Cathbard
We've had two of these threads. I was hoping this would be somebody that's had their mitts on one. Alas, no.

Haha not a good idea to announce it if you had one. Mr Smith may sue the owner for corporate espionage.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Not like the UK guys will be able to buy therm from their local stores anyway....

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
Not like the UK guys will be able to buy therm from their local stores anyway....

even tho i wouldnt buy one it still makes me sad
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
No seriously, you wont be able to.

the guy that import Mesa ( a private importer ) have opened thier own store in London, so GAK, Andertons, PMT and others have cancelled their accounts with them, so no more Mesa in stores near you.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Clips are now on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDaec7HCOXY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R309m8GFQM&feature=related\

$1k for the head alone seems overpriced.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Last edited by Strat007 at Sep 2, 2011,
i agree that 1k for the head alone is expensive and those little matching cab will be like 400 4 each . too expensive IMO .

look sweet though . and lightweight ( 13 pouds )

dont wanna hijack the thread . speaking of weight .. can someone tell me how much a mesa boogie mark IV ( or mark III ) SHORT HEAD weight . ???? thank you .
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim