Finally i bought a new guitar!
i was buying a Razorback but i got this!

Moser Custom Shop Usa
Moser BVI

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3205/img1031sw.jpg
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/9112/img1032tq.jpg
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/8781/img1033so.jpg
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2508/img1034ik.jpg

"The BVi-T gives all the look, sound, and playability of a custom guitar, but with a production line price tag, which we can all appreciate in these tough times. It features a maple neck-through-body design with alder wings to make the V shape, happen and a unique cutaway behind the bridge that makes this unlike any other V guitar out there. The neck is cut to a 24 ¾” scale and has an inlay-free fingerboard with 24 medium-jumbo nickel frets. Hardware includes Grover tuners and a licensed Floyd Rose trem, all in metal-approved black.

The electronics here are two humbucking pickups, a blade-style unit in the bridge position and a more traditional six-pole pickup in the neck slot. Controls are an individual volume for each pickup, a master tone, and a three-way pickup switch. The no-name pickups sound great and have plenty of aggressive attitude for even the heaviest of metal types out there. The out-of-the-box setup is excellent and allows players to shred and riff with ease. Like any V guitar, this axe is meant for the stage and can be difficult to play sitting down. Other than that, this is a negative-free guitar that would make an excellent choice for any aggressive guitarist interested in something different. "

The guitar plays great and neck is pretty comfortable and pick ups are great but im changing them to EMG'S!

Original price: 1300$
Bought it for 900$

Last edited by hashoom at Sep 2, 2011,
I myself am a fan of pointy guitars, but IMO I wouldn't be caught dead playing one of those.

I feel they're a bit to overboard, but that's just me.

HNGD none the less!!! I heard they're great guitars.

Now go write some death metal chugga chugga on it.
Holy cow, I've seen a lot of pointy guitars in my time, but that takes the e-cake.

HNGD!

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
You'll poke your eye out kid.

HNGD!!!
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
I like the fretboard (no sharp edges)
Other than that, looks cool but it's not really my style
HNGD!
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Hey man, happy new guitar d...

Just kidding HNGD
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
I thought BC Rich and Dean were getting excessive...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by Syriel
I myself am a fan of pointy guitars, but IMO I wouldn't be caught dead playing one of those.

I feel they're a bit to overboard, but that's just me.:

Me too
It looks like something out of World of Warcraft, but more is more, as they say.
Quote by Kamikaze1014
TS works part time as a Mongolian pillager.

that's 1 lol stack for you, sir.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Moser makes some nice stuff, but when he drew that one up he may have been a bit drunk =/

Either way, I'm sure she plays nice, HNGD!
Where's Waldo?
Quote by lucky1978
I take it you play bluegrass, hngd

this man deserves a lol stack more than me
That thing looks dangerous!

HNGD
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
Id love to lead church worship with one of these
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
nice
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

HNGD!!! It looks like a wicked multi-port bottle opener!!
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
The headstock looks amazing.

also,

Quote by Bhaok
HNGD!!! It looks like a wicked multi-port bottle opener!!
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
Quote by Lord Waltaa
I like the fretboard (no sharp edges)
Other than that, looks cool but it's not really my style
HNGD!

i second this!
none the less HNGD im sure you like it and hope you'll put it to good use.
That looks awesome. Ol Drake has a custom guitar that looks like that. Except his is red and has a Floyd Rose.
Quote by Boz0r
It looks like something out of World of Warcraft, but more is more, as they say.

^^^^^^^^ +1
what he said lol.

HNGD man !!
GUITARS:
PRS Custom 24 (Black Slate 10 top w/birds)
ESP E-II Horizon NT-III (RDB)
ESP Eclipse II - Snow White

AMPS:
Mesa Rectoverb combo