Page 1 of 2
I very rarely laugh and the things I laugh at are usually very dark things like someone dying. I wish I was like Dead (One of the singers from Mayhem, read about him, I don't want to explain). I find really dark things interesting. I don't get phased at all when I see pictures of dead people or whatever. I think that's perfectly fine. I barely feel any remorse. Is something wrong with me?
Nah, you're just a teenager.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You're just too kvlt.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
You sound so totally rad and awesome.
No really, cheer the fuck up sunshine.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

if you were a sociopath, you probably wouldn't be worried about it

watch viral 3 guys 1 ______ videos. if you don't feel remorse, you're probably a sociopath

not always a bad thing
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by Kensai
Nah, you're just a teenager.

I never laughed at people dying when I was a teenager

I punch people that do
Quote by Megadethfan245
I wish I was like Dead (One of the singers from Mayhem, read about him, I don't want to explain).

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Megadethfan245
I wish I was like Dead (One of the singers from Mayhem, read about him, I don't want to explain).

So... you wish you were dead?

Don't worry about it too much now, just find a band or something to join and don't let your grades slip too much or else you'll regret it later. If you still feel crappy and morbid when you're older and feel that there's something wrong that's when I might start to worry. (going on the assumption that your DOB is right)
Quote by T.s.e
No, you're just a teenage attention *****.

+1.

I know this is the Pit, but I think it just sunk new "Low's".
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
why would you feel remorse about seeing random dead people? man up son, you have a lot to learn about being cool.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
You're special.

I think it's more of a case. You want people to think you are weird and special. So did I when I was 14.

And I see you are 13.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Sep 2, 2011,
If you do not feel bad or depressed, then be who you want to be.

A lot of people who are into music are a bit different, as long as you do not keep a rotting bird in a bag and then sniff the bag before a gig (to inhale the smell of death) then you are okay.
If you really were special and odd you'd never ask this question in the first place.
dude. you are very young. wisdom comes in years, things will be alright. you're worried about yourself and that is the first symptom of self-improvement. oh and you say you laugh seeing people die... i assume you mean on tv and such? thats not that weird. when the day comes you see death in real life you might be suprised how shocked you will be.

and remember even for the biggest death/black metal artist showing a 'happy funny side' is no problem at all, athough they don't like their fans to see it to not f*ck up their image with guys like you.

so

I don't actually mean television, I mean reality. Also I'm not even a huge black metal fan, I just think that Dead is wicked.
Quote by Megadethfan245
I don't actually mean television, I mean reality. Also I'm not even a huge black metal fan, I just think that Dead is wicked.

You seen people die in reality?

Would it crack you up if your mother died? I mean, it's death right? It's wicked!
Quote by Megadethfan245
Yeah I saw my friends dad get killed in a car accident, I didn't really think anything of it.

Was it cool and wicked?
You should show this thread to that friend.
TS, my Avatar is laughing at you, cause it's dead.

Quote by Larz89
keep a rotting bird in a bag and then sniff the bag before a gig (to inhale the smell of death).

Now that is a cool idea

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
If you really were special and odd you'd never ask this question in the first place.

This!
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Last edited by coco-loco at Sep 2, 2011,
Quote by Larz89
did you had to laugh when you saw him die?

Kinda did to be honest, might've been because I had some resentment towards him anyway.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I never laughed at people dying when I was a teenager

I punch people that do

You punch people who are dying?

Quote by Megadethfan245
Kinda did to be honest, might've been because I had some resentment towards him anyway.

ಠ_ಠ
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Megadethfan245

aww, did he touch your no-no place?
No you're just, like, totally dark and gothic and stuff. No one else understands though, it's like too deep for them.

Quote by Jesiff

You're like... so metal.

Brutal story bro.

no it seems like he's going emo on us if he doesn't cheer up soon

lets try to make it smile instead of talking about death

apparently 13 year olds can't have different feelings without being tagged as a guy who wants attention

no, you're all right, ageism is totally fine
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by laid-to-waste
apparently 13 year olds can't have different feelings without being tagged as a guy who wants attention

no, you're all right, ageism is totally fine

I've seen enough 13 olds to know what they are like. They are undeveloped, moody and self centered. They believe they know things they have no ****ing clue about. That's a generalisation but the fun part is. It's always true. A 13 year old is a ****ing kid. They are supposed to be learning things and feel different things and feel weird.

I'd assume we've all been 13 once and I assume we've all had similiar thoughts.

Or well, if it isn't ageism. TS; I'm sorry but you're ****ed up and you're most likely gonna become a murderer and a rapist.

Either that or it's a phase that will pass with you growing older. But most likely it's not.
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Sep 2, 2011,
So what's happening here is we're all making fun of a child, even though we all identify with this and were probably similar when we were 13?

k.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Page 1 of 2