My band recently acquired a new bassist, so naturally he breathed new life into the band and we wrote a handful of new songs. Yesterday we set up in the drummers garage and recorded 4 of the new songs live to an old tascam unit with one microphone. We uploaded them to bandcamp for the time being. I was hoping we might be able to get some constructive criticism of the new tunes! Bear in mind the quality is very very poor haha

http://amateuranthropologist.bandcamp.com/album/nocturnal-demos-from-the-garage
I really like the songs.
It's good to see other garage rock bands kicking ass.
I think "Words are Knives" and "Out of Mind" might be my favorites.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Quote by Next Hendrix
I really like the songs.
It's good to see other garage rock bands kicking ass.
I think "Words are Knives" and "Out of Mind" might be my favorites.

Thanks, man! I think those are my favorites as well.
Are you in a garage band yourself?
I was until recently, turns out that dating your drummer isn't such a wise decision.

But I'm on the lookout for a new one and then I'll be back in the game.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Dude you guys are from Detroit? no way by band is like 30 minutes north of you guys. check us out in my sig. really digging the songs you have up. i'll be sure to check out the EP in your sig too. i'd actually really like to play some shows with you guys if you would be down for that. check out our music and let me know what you think
American Circus
Like the White Stripes, RHCP, or Cage the Elephant? Check out mah band!