I plan on selling my Zoom G2.1 pedal and buying a Autowah / Envelope Filter pedal with the money. I need some suggestions. I had the Electro-Harmonix Micro Q-Tron in mind.

Budget: $300

Genres: Gonna be using this pedal to play some funky stuff.

New or Used: New

Home or Gig: Both

Closest City: About a 1000 miles away, am in the Maldives. I am gonna have to order from Ebay.

Current Gear: Jackson RR3, Fender Frontman 15G (Don't worry, I already have a plan to get a new amp, so no posting "What you really need is a new amp"), Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff, Kirk Hammett Signature Crybaby Wah.

Thanks,
My suggestion would be not to get one at all, but I feel like you wouldn't consider that to be constructive.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
I really like the auto wah in the Zoom G3. If you go to 2:10 in the song Some Bird in my link below you can hear it. It has some other filter fx as well. Good quality and will fit right in with other pedals.
You could get a full size Q-Tron on a $300 budget, but then again I'm not factoring in shipping costs...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Why do you want an autowah?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999
Why do you want an autowah?

Because I like the sound of it.

Quote by Raijouta
You could get a full size Q-Tron on a $300 budget, but then again I'm not factoring in shipping costs...

How is the Q-Tron Plus? Is it any better than the full size?
Last edited by MaddMann274 at Sep 2, 2011,