Hey UG,
Im thinking about buying a small all valve amp for bedroom use and band practices, as my 100 watt Randall never gets turned up pat 3 or 4 on the master volume and its a big weighty amp 2 carry to practices etc.
I play most types of metal so high gain is needed, and i understand most of the smaller amps wont have much so any pedal recommendations would be appreciated

The amps i have in mind are the:
Orange Dual Terror
Blackstar Artisan 15H (or the 30 watt version)
Blackstar HT-20 Studio
Mesa Boogie Mini rectifier 25 (im not sure if this is out yet, but i dont mind waiting)

So any information/input you guys have for these amps, or any others you know of which i haven't listed it would be much much appreciated, thanks in advance
There's a new orange amp out, dark terror I think it's called.
That should be gainy enough for you, not sure of the price though...
The Krank Rev Jr Pro is geared towards metal.

There's another nameplate making it's rounds, can't recall it's name, but it somes in red or blue colour schemes.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
As I say to everyone. Try before you buy =) It's really deceiving, I looked up videos of Gibson hummingbirds on youtube and thought they sounded great, played one in the store and really wasn't impressed.
Quote by slashfan226
There's a new orange amp out, dark terror I think it's called.
That should be gainy enough for you, not sure of the price though...

Thanks dude, i checked it out and from what i see it only has one channel, which could be a problem as my band has a few songs with clean sections, ill definitely try it out though cheers
Quote by ragingkitty
The Krank Rev Jr Pro is geared towards metal.

There's another nameplate making it's rounds, can't recall it's name, but it somes in red or blue colour schemes.

Awesome, the Krank looks like it will be the ideal thing, if i can find somewhere that stocks it ill try it out, thanks for the help
I have a mesa boogie rectoverb fs
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Quote by slipknot_420
I have a mesa boogie rectoverb fs

Sorry dude, its not really what im looking for,im really into the idea of the small heads, and also i live in England so postage and power supply could be problematic, but thanks for the offer dude