Page 1 of 2
Oh Wikileaks.. you rascal.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
I think it's interesting that some newspapers are throwing wikileaks under the bus. Are they really concerned about editing and clearance, or is is government pressure to distance themselves from the group?
I saw something about executions of Iraqi civilians by US military. Like tying them up and shooting them.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Does anyone know where you can get a hold of these documents? or would that put me on some sort of terror watch list?
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Fender MIM Standard Strat (SSS)
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Quote by WhiskeyFace
Wasn't there already a thread on this? And wasn't The Guardian or some shit that actually did it?

I searchbar-ed
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Does that include the super secret he said he'd never release? The one that proves Slash isn't real.

PSN ID: ArranP
it had already been leaked. The damage had been done.

Don't necessarily agree with the decision, but I can see how they rationalised it.

EDIT: was this the insurance file?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
The sad thing is that the media wont cover many of these cables. I wish someone would grow a pair and put these on the national news, or even on large Internet sites. Like, imagine logging into Facebook and at the top of the page it shows a bunch of cables, or imagine logging into youtube and seeing the same.

There is so much information here, but the mainstream media will never publish it, and thus not many people will ever know about the things that happened.

sucks :/
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Alcyone1 Hopefully the UFO files are included in the files already released. Those files are the game changer and they need to be released ASAP!

While reading the comments I found this.

What really matters is the aliens. I can buy a gun and kill anybody I want but how do I know the same holds true for aliens?
*bated breath over 9/11 conspiracies*
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Lopez72
The sad thing is that the media wont cover many of these cables. I wish someone would grow a pair and put these on the national news, or even on large Internet sites. Like, imagine logging into Facebook and at the top of the page it shows a bunch of cables, or imagine logging into youtube and seeing the same.

There is so much information here, but the mainstream media will never publish it, and thus not many people will ever know about the things that happened.

sucks :/

They have, and will continue to, publish aspects of them. The Guardian in the UK published a whole bunch of them while they were being slowly leaked, and the independent in Ireland published a load concerning Ireland a while back.

The reason you won't see most of the cables on Facebook is because the vast majority are incredibly boring.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
They have, and will continue to, publish aspects of them. The Guardian in the UK published a whole bunch of them while they were being slowly leaked, and the independent in Ireland published a load concerning Ireland a while back.

Sometimes I forget that not all countries have shitty news companies like we do in america haha.

love the guardian
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
What's a US Cable?

Hugh Cable is a health consultant.

(seriously, google it)

Quote by TheBurningFish
Hugh Cable is a health consultant.

(seriously, google it)

I guess you're trying to teach me a lesson about how I should google something instead of taking less time and asking someone directly. Because asking people questions is just so stupid these days.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
I guess you're trying to teach me a lesson about how I should google something instead of taking less time and asking someone directly. Because asking people questions is just so stupid these days.

Its called being self sufficient, it may not be hard to tell you but its usually expected when you respond to a thread you know what it's about beforehand and if you don't at least make some sort of attempt to find out.

As for the cable it'll definitely be interesting to see what comes up over the next few days. I'm expecting just a bunch of evidence about war crimes that'll convince a bunch of annoying liberals to complain about how horrible our country is but maybe something more substantial will come up.
Last edited by metalfan986 at Sep 2, 2011,

The pope's phone number!
http://wikileaks.org/cable/2004/12/04VATICAN4878.html

Also, just search for #wlfind on twitter for all the interesting ones.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

You guessed wrong.

I'm not sure if it was necessary but it will be interesting.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by TheBurningFish
You guessed wrong.

And now you're trying to make me look stupid because obviously you think taking guesses is stupid as well.
Dude, just stop.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by The Madcap
I thought it would be information about all US citizens TV cable connection setups.

i too thought it would be about cable TV.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
And now you're trying to make me look stupid because obviously you think taking guesses is stupid as well.

Dude, all that happened was I saw "US cable" and thought "Hugh S Cable" which I googled and came up with Hugh R Cable whom I posted omitting the middle initial because it didn't fit a joke that was gonna be shit anyway but had taken so much work that I decided to post anyway, which somehow caused you to have a hissy fit.

Jay-sus.

Quote by metalfan986
I'm expecting just a bunch of evidence about war crimes that'll convince a bunch of annoying liberals to complain about how horrible our country is but maybe something more substantial will come up.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict

Just to clarify I'm not saying that liberals are bad or that war crimes aren't. Every war has terrible people doing things that they shouldn't be doing, these people disgrace their country and obviously their crimes should be dealt with. I think people take things out of perspective though when they see a few news stories about soldiers killing innocent civilians and make the assumption that a large population of our troops are doing the same sorts of things.
Am I really the only one who thinks they're doing more harm than help?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Page 1 of 2