Page 1 of 2
Yup, it's my first, and damn, is it a good one...

Yeah, my first DBZ! I've been dying to get one of these for awhile, and it's finally mine Let's open this baby up.

Not gonna lie, never thought I'd get a green guitar, but this one just looks so damn good!

Yep, all in all, pretty pleased with this one.

But wait, there's more!

That's right, I'm the winner of the DBZ Win it All 2 contest! Picked all 7 of these beauties up today, and I've got an 8th one on the way More pictures!
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD

My new Bolero. The quilt on this one looks fantastic, huge props to Dean on this one.

The Halcyon. Kind of a Candy Apple Red on this, it's starting to grow on me. Definitely the heaviest out of the bunch, too, which is weird.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Imperial Bass. This one probably won't be staying, unfortunately, as I don't have a bass amp. It's also probably the first Flame Maple guitar I've seen that I actually like.

Imperial 6 string. Holy shit. Pictures don't do this one justice.

Quote by wolvenrick
Cavallo. Wasn't sure how I'd feel about this one, but damn, I think I like it

And finally, the Montini Parlor. This thing's pretty tiny, but the sound that comes out of it...damn. It's pretty impressive.

Reviews of these will be coming over the course of the next week, and will be posted in the reviews section. Unfortunately, I haven't had a whole lot of time to play them, as my family's getting ready to go camping. Initial impressions are very, very good though. So thanks, Dean, for the opportunity to get all these!

Oh yeah, did I mention he signed them all?

Quote by wolvenrick
Sorry for the massive pictures, guys. If you want me to resize them, lemme know.

Quote by wolvenrick
HOLY JEEBUS

those are nice, good job on winning

how do they play? are they good quality?

EDIT: and dont you DARE resize those :P
Last edited by italiarlz135 at Sep 2, 2011,
7 guitars in one day... you lucky bastard
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I have never hated someone more than i hate you right now TS........
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by chadreed32
MOTHERF*CKER

Exactly what I was thinking. TS, I'm happy for you, and kinda pssed off at you at the same time for winning a contest worth 8 guitars. Nevertheless, HNGD!
Quote by Skullivan
Exactly what I was thinking. TS, I'm happy for you, and kinda pssed off at you at the same time for winning a contest worth 8 guitars. Nevertheless, HNGD!

No worries, dude, I totally understand.

Quote by wolvenrick
I think this guy just ruined himself of UG. Everytime anybody sees him they're just going to think, "Hey, look, its that guy who won that DBZ contest". Either way, I'm sure you're elated right now.

Better have a nice amp to go with those nice guitars though
Where's Waldo?
Quote by italiarlz135
HOLY JEEBUS

those are nice, good job on winning

how do they play? are they good quality?

EDIT: and dont you DARE resize those :P

From my mini test run, they play beautifully. And yes, they're VERY good quality. The only complaint I have is, on the Bolero, the knob on the pickup switch wasn't on it when I got it. I have a feeling it's the fault of the music store that I shipped them to, though.

Quote by wolvenrick
Quote by chadreed32
I think this guy just ruined himself of UG. Everytime anybody sees him they're just going to think, "Hey, look, its that guy who won that DBZ contest". Either way, I'm sure you're elated right now.

Better have a nice amp to go with those nice guitars though

Meh, it's better than "Who the hell is this dipshit?"

And it's a Bugera 333XL. I'll probably be selling at least one of these to fund the purchase of a Dual Rec, though

Quote by wolvenrick
you lucky bastard, if i give you my address, will you send me one? I'll pay for shipping
Quote by MangoStarr
i think i love you
Quote by psorgatz
you lucky bastard, if i give you my address, will you send me one? I'll pay for shipping

Nah, I'm gonna hang onto them for awhile.

Quote by wolvenrick
Quote by kaosxrocker
Meh, it's better than "Who the hell is this dipshit?"

And it's a Bugera 333XL. I'll probably be selling at least one of these to fund the purchase of a Dual Rec, though

Good choice, my friend.

I approve this win.
Where's Waldo?
You MOTHERFUCKER!!!
I hate you,I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you,

HNGD!!!
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
That's Awesome!
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
ESP M-II
Jackson KingV
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50
Marshall Mode Four

Gas List
Gibson Firebird
Quote by GS LEAD 5

btw dragon ball z?

Dean B. Zelinsky

Formerly of Dean guitars.

^See the connection?
Where's Waldo?
Quote by Soccerguy
I know your full name now

Anywho, HNGD!

You and at least 25,000 other people lol

Quote by wolvenrick
Omg Dude I Want To Marry You Then Divorse You So I Can Take Half Of Those Guitars.
Internet trolls are like sap in trees. sticky and annoying, but good on pancakes.
You lucky bastard.

I want that red Cavallo. Can I have it?

Happy new guitar day!
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by Strat007
You lucky bastard.

I want that red Cavallo. Can I have it?

Happy new guitar day!

Oddly enough, that's the one I'm playing right now. Sorry man, I'm hanging on to it

Quote by wolvenrick
I'd really enjoy helping you fund that Dual Rec when you get around to thin the herd

I was heart-broken for about 2 minutes reading this, but at least I know it's possible to win these crazy contests now
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by Hail
I'd really enjoy helping you fund that Dual Rec when you get around to thin the herd

I was heart-broken for about 2 minutes reading this, but at least I know it's possible to win these crazy contests now

I know exactly how you feel lol. Cause it's how I did with the first Win it All. I had actually forgotten about this one, and I was out getting a new phone with my mom and brother when they announced it, so I came home to a flood of emails telling me that I won.

Quote by wolvenrick
You lucky B***ard!!!

HNDBZD!!
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
I'd love to shake your hand and congrats you in person, but if I had the chance, I'd probably kick ya in the nads! lol

HN7GD!! I want the Balero....
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
- Stephen F. Roberts
Quote by RetroGunslinger
I have never hated someone more than i hate you right now TS........

this
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by kaosxrocker
From my mini test run, they play beautifully. And yes, they're VERY good quality. The only complaint I have is, on the Bolero, the knob on the pickup switch wasn't on it when I got it. I have a feeling it's the fault of the music store that I shipped them to, though.

call dibs on the bolero
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!

damn dude. thats awesome.

I picked a bolero up at GC the other day. seems like it is atleast a good 1-2 pounds heavier than a les paul. one of the heaviest guitars ive ever picked up. Pretty nice for the asian made version though...

Are these the 700ish range asian ones or the american ones?
I hate you!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Page 1 of 2