Page 1 of 2
How might i remove ink from clothing, cum on pillow case and how can I get rid of the hair off my balls w/o cutting myself. I need answers to all these any help is appreciated =D
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Bleach. All 3.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
What the hell did you do to need all those together?
STEELERS

PENGUINS

Deal with it

Max Talbot will always be my hero
Did all of those three things happen at once or what?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Quote by Amos_Moses
What the hell did you do to need all those together?

I need the answer to this before I can provide any help TS.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Well the ink came from when i was helpin my friend move shit outta his car and he had lots of pens some exploded, the cum came from a failed cumshot at my gf and finally id like to shave my balls so my gf will suck on em, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
the only way to remove semen from a pillowcase is with saliva. and you must use your tongue as simply spitting on it will not be concentrated enough.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Quote by Kilty Boxers
Well the ink came from when i was helpin my friend move shit outta his car and he had lots of pens some exploded, the cum came from a failed cumshot at my gf and finally id like to shave my balls so my gf will suck on em, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.

sooo you WEREN'T screwing an octopus who disliked hair in her tentacles?
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Kilty Boxers

Only one of these seems plausible. If by some miracle they're all real reasons then you really suck if you fail a cum shot. The targets like 6 inches away, max.

For some reason my phone decided shit made more sense than shot.

Also, first rule of skeet(lol) shooting is always aim where its going to be, not where its at.
STEELERS

PENGUINS

Deal with it

Max Talbot will always be my hero
Last edited by Amos_Moses at Sep 2, 2011,
Quote by Amos_Moses
Only one of these seems plausible. If by some miracle they're all real reasons then you really suck if you fail a cum shit. The targets like 6 inches away, max.

Yeah but that's probably like 6 times the length of his equipment in the first case.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Amos_Moses
Only one of these seems plausible. If by some miracle they're all real reasons then you really suck if you fail a cum shit. The targets like 6 inches away, max.

if you fail a cum shit

cum shit

cum shit

Ew
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
For the ink on the clothing = take it to the public laundry, sue them for money since ink will not easily go away.

For the cum on the pillow = new pillow.

For ballsy-hair = use a machete.
Quote by Kilty Boxers

In that case:

Ink - http://housekeeping.about.com/od/stainremoval/a/inkstains.htm

Cum - From Yahoo Answers

If the stain has already set the only possible solutions are to wet the area thoroughly with a little water mixed with lemon juice and let it soak for an hour or so. the acids in the juice should break down the stain without harming the dyes and after rewashing it the stain should disappear. Option number two throw the darn thing in the rag pile.

(Top answer was: Gross)

Hair removal - Either wax or take a trimmer and trim very short before using a razor and shaving cream.
Quote by Reisgar42
Yeah but that's probably like 6 times the length of his equipment in the first case.

Yeah I have a tiny pecker.
Quote by rock.freak667
In that case:

Ink - http://housekeeping.about.com/od/stainremoval/a/inkstains.htm

Cum - From Yahoo Answers

(Top answer was: Gross)

Hair removal - Either wax or take a trimmer and trim very short before using a razor and shaving cream.

Well i dont shave with a razor i use hair clippers and waxing wont happen I have no attachments for the clippers.
This thread is hilarious and

Quote by Kilty Boxers
Yeah I have a tiny pecker.

I might sig that.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Kilty Boxers
Well i dont shave with a razor i use hair clippers and waxing wont happen I have no attachments for the clippers.

Be extremely careful then? or buy a new set of clippers or attachments.
Aren't you the guy who put sand in his bass to make it sound electric rather than acoustic?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by rock.freak667
Be extremely careful then? or buy a new set of clippers or attachments.

I can't be careful I have parkinson's. I have no money and all the attachments are at my mom's salon cuz they are her hair clippers.
Quote by Vendetta16
Aren't you the guy who put sand in his bass to make it sound electric rather than acoustic?

Yes... Yes I am. It just didn't work because I didn't have EMG 80/81's in my acoustic bass.
Well the answer is obvious. Fill your entire house with sand. No one will see ink/cum stains and your girlfriend wont notics any ball hair over all the sand
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by LRCGUITAR
Fail troll is fail.

What part of this a troll exactly?

Quote by Vendetta16
Well the answer is obvious. Fill your entire house with sand. No one will see ink/cum stains and your girlfriend wont notics any ball hair over all the sand

This only works for instruments.
Last edited by Kilty Boxers at Sep 2, 2011,
Quote by Kilty Boxers
What part of this a troll exactly?

Quote by Kilty Boxers
I can't be careful I have parkinson's. I have no money and all the attachments are at my mom's salon cuz they are her hair clippers.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
Yes... Yes I am. It just didn't work because I didn't have EMG 80/81's in my acoustic bass.

That part.
The 3rd one is the only joking post the rest is all true.
Quote by Kilty Boxers

In that case, trim with a fog machine present.
I kinda missed out on all that all I know is that it had to with some metal band, Brokencyde?
Quote by Kilty Boxers
The 3rd one is the only joking post the rest is all true.

If you genuinely have Parkinson's then I'm very sorry to hear it. If you want to de-hair your balls, hair removal cream might be a good idea...
Quote by LRCGUITAR
If you genuinely have Parkinson's then I'm very sorry to hear it. If you want to de-hair your balls, hair removal cream might be a good idea...

It's okay I understand how you might think I was trolling. I read on the back of the stuff I used on my legs that it shouldn't go there.
Light that shit on fire, TS.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Well good news, I was able to shave myself and live however I cut myself 6 times not just on the testicles, the taint and inner thigh as well.
Hydrochloric acid would've worked much better.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Page 1 of 2