I mainly use the tunings E, Eb, D and drop C. The low string always oscillates too much because i play quite hard. It vibrates a lot and as it slows down, the pitch goes down. I was wondering if there is any way to correct this. Im using D'Addaro light top-heavy bottom strings. I get it more in the lower tunings obviously because its more loose but the main issue is drop C. Is the only fix to get thicker strings or is their a way round it?

Thanks
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03
I mainly use the tunings E, Eb, D and drop C. The low string always oscillates too much because i play quite hard. It vibrates a lot and as it slows down, the pitch goes down. I was wondering if there is any way to correct this. Im using D'Addaro light top-heavy bottom strings. I get it more in the lower tunings obviously because its more loose but the main issue is drop C. Is the only fix to get thicker strings or is their a way round it?

Thanks

Thicker strings, or don't pick as hard when not palm muting. Nothing else really.
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
you can raise your action, but otherwise, yeah, get heavier strings and do another set up.
Aside from getting a guitar with a different scale length or increasing your string gauge, I don't think there's anything you can do. I play in drop C and I use DR Tite Fit Jeff Healey .10 - .56 strings, they work for me.
Speed is a by-product of shut the fuck up.