Page 1 of 4
Okay, so I realize that a woman wearing a skirt would indeed be better off wearing a pair, but as for men, I have never understood why we feel the need to dress up our groin department. Seems like just another pointless extra layer of clothing that's also kind of a waste of money.

Of course I wear them, but only because its socially expected.

Anyone like to let it hang?
i dont know theyre stupid i hate plants
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by laid-to-waste

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Because cotton feels better than denim.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
If you're into athletics, they stop your balls flapping around and getting hurt, and they reduce the smell's ability to waft about. Chafing was mentioned, it also lets your pants last longer because they aren't being bombarded with your leaky ass and dick juice, so we just wear some cheap cloth under the pants to protect them instead of letting a fairly touch fabric like denim be worn out faster, because it's easier to shell out a fiver for new underwear than it is a 20 for new jeans.
so that the piss gets on a layer besides our pants since most of us are too lazy to shake correctly
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

When you get your nob caught in your fly you'll understand.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by sglover34479
If you're into athletics, they stop your balls flapping around and getting hurt, and they reduce the smell's ability to waft about. Chafing was mentioned, it also lets your pants last longer because they aren't being bombarded with your leaky ass and dick juice, so we just wear some cheap cloth under the pants to protect them instead of letting a fairly touch fabric like denim be worn out faster, because it's easier to shell out a fiver for new underwear than it is a 20 for new jeans.

I wear them because they feel good.
Sail upon the open skies
Because when you work in a plant where many things can go wrong, you'd want many layers between you and your junk.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by laid-to-waste

YOU SAID YOU TOOK CARE OF YOUR PLANTS

What other lies have you been spreading?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
The dreaded Spot Of Shame must be avoided.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by Kensai
YOU SAID YOU TOOK CARE OF YOUR PLANTS

What other lies have you been spreading?

i do take care of them i just hate them

i water them and look after them and they just sit there like dicks

all they give me is their leafiness

their beautiful leafiness

i guess it isnt too bad but theyre still dicks
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Otherwise it would hang out of my jeans
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
I just get horny if i try to sleep naked.

Never go commando though unless i have to.

haha
Last edited by smokeysteve22 at Sep 2, 2011,
I don't have balls nor do I wear skirts, so I've been sitting here for like 4 minutes trying to think of things to justify the existence of my underwear.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Zippers.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by fail
I don't have balls nor do I wear skirts, so I've been sitting here for like 4 minutes trying to think of things to justify the existence of my underwear.

The TS has created a convert!
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Quote by fail

No one likes a bloody pair of jeans.

It would happen.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by laid-to-waste

Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Quote by BladeSlinger
No one likes a bloody pair of jeans.

It would happen.

So what you're implying here is that the chafing would be so bad it would make my vagina bleed?

Right?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
So what you're implying here is that the chafing would be so bad it would make my vagina bleed?

Right?

E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Quote by fail

Right?

Yes...Exactly.

And women secrete stuff daily. Shit would probably run or something.

I'm taking this thread to a whole new level.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
If I ever get tight spandex pants, I'm going to stop wearing underwear.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Yes...Exactly.

And women secrete stuff daily. Shit would probably run or something.

I'm taking this thread to a whole new level.

I dunno. I'm going to test this out. I think tomorrow I'll go panties-less to get to the bottom of this.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
So let me get this straight TS. You're all for men freeballin', but you're not into the idea of women in skirts going pantyless.

Quote by fail

Try going without and see what happens. Maybe you'll like it, maybe the reasoning for women wearing underwear will become glaringly apparent.

Edit: Beaten ^
Last edited by sabbath1313 at Sep 2, 2011,
Quote by fail
I dunno. I'm going to test this out. I think tomorrow I'll go panties-less to get to the bottom of this.

Report back tomorrow.

with pics

EDIT: On the subject of girls going commando, I know a girl who does it with skirts. Another girl will in regular pants at times but I think she's discovered a few reasons not to, because she doesn't now. I never thought I'd utter the sentence "Your vag is showing" to someone.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Sep 2, 2011,
Quote by fail

E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Quote by OldiebutNewbie

Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 4