So as some of you know who have seen my other posts i absouletly love Goldtops and P-90's. I searched and searched for a nice 60's tribute but they seemed almost impossible to find. I phoned every store within about a 2-2.5 hour drive. Only one store had one and it wasn't a Goldie. Reluctantly i turned to ebay and managed to find this. Imma review a little bit each pic.

Tuners work pretty good. The nut has had a little bit of trouble though and it gets the strings caught sometimes but really no biggy i think it'll eventually wear in. Strings need some breaking in too but that just normal.

P-90's sound absouletly delicous. I have always been a p-90 fan an love that midrange punch and gritty trebly distortion. Alot of people complained about the pickups being to hot or bright but i disagree. They are fairly hotter but not so hot that its ridiculous and the treble is just about right. Not harsh but not muddy.

It is a studio model so it will be chambered but i really dont mind this even though i thought i would. It might take away fair portion of the tone but not enough to make it crappy sounding. I personaly think it sounds pretty damn good. It is a two piece body unlike some of the other studios i have heard about.

This is my first NGD and i would say i frackin happy with this guitar. Gibson puts out alot of shit but thank god they atleast put these out for a while so that someone beside's collecters can buy a gibson. I think a hard case would have been nice but Gibson managed to do something right and in gold too.

also your welcome for not making 3-4 post's or cases and then finally showing a guitar.
I love P-90s, and SG's yeah SG's <3 but the 60's Tribute SG felt cheap compared to the SG Classic...God I want one so bad...
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Damn you, I wanted this guitar the minute I saw it

HNGD
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Eppicurt
Damn you, I wanted this guitar the minute I saw it

HNGD

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Gibson-Les-Paul-60S-TRIBUTE-GOLD-TOP-Guitar-W-Case-/260836711193?pt=Guitar&hash=item3cbb145b19

i bought mine of this dude. Go for it if you can man. Also I love SG's with p-90's to bro. I didn't get the chance to play either wich was a big risk but the LP just looked soooo good and i have played studios i liked before but not really that many SG's.
nice guitar

don't be surprised if the cops show up at your house though
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
nice guitar

don't be surprised if the cops show up at your house though

Hello fish and wildlife?

Congrats TS, don't gig out of the country now.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Yesssss, you finally have a guitar worth over 200$
A freakin' nice one at that!

HNGD
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG355OXM
Fender Mexican Deluxe Series Stratocaster
Fender Squire Bullet
Schecter Damien Elite 8
Yamaha F325 Acoustic

Amps
Peavey 5150 II Full stack
Peavey 2001 Studio Pro 112