Hey my name's Allen and I’ve been playing guitar seriously for the past 5 years. I’m turning 21 years old this December, and I'm looking to start a metal band here in Texas. I just moved to Lewisville,Texas recently about two months ago from Long Island, New York with my family. I'm Christian and I believe in Jesus. He is my One and only Savior. I'm willing to put myself out there and meet new musicians and making new friends. I'm looking for experienced and talented musicians who are willing to put 100% into song writing and touring. I've been playing guitar seriously for 5 years so I'm looking for musicians who are above average. All musicians in the Dallas County are very welcome. Outside musicians willing to relocate are very welcome too, but remember I am not accountable for housing/relocating.

I'm looking for:

1. another Guitarist (experienced)
- lead OR rhythm
- fast sweep picking
- experienced in alternate picking, can play at least play at triplet sixteenth note speed and hopefully faster, but triplet sixteenth notes will do for now
- decent legato
- can do string skipping well
- knows how to harmonize leads/riffs
- knows chord/scale structure
- knows how to play breakdowns
- has the ability and knowledge/experience to write efficiently by themselves too
- also has experience in other styles of music as well
- has a passion to advance more technically in their playing
- NOT LAZY, but hardworking

2. Drummer (experienced)
- who knows how to work the double bass fast (sixteenth note triplets, thirty second notes)
- blast beats
- everything to do with metal
- can play along with breakdowns
- has the ability and knowledge/experience to write efficiently by themselves too
- and experienced in other styles
- you are the backbone of the entire band, w/o you the rest of the band cannot hold together tightly
- tight playing

3. Bass player (experienced)
- has to know more than just playing the root
- has a basic understanding of music theory
- knows how to play breakdowns
- and experienced in other styles

4. Lead vocalist
- screaming OR singing
- screaming preferred
- To all the singers, it is necessary that you understand the basic concepts of theory and harmony. I also prefer someone with a high register who can hit those high notes and maintain a clean voice at the same time. If you can't sing then that's fine; screaming will do (someone who can give good highs/lows).

Some of my recent influences are: For Today, Born Of Osiris, Veil Of Maya, After the Burial, Shadows Fall, Periphery, August Burns Red, Alter Bridge, and bands along those lines.

I also have many influences by blues/rock/jazz/jazz fusion guitarists such as: Paul Gilbert, Guthrie Govan, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Steve Vai, Wes Montgomery.

This doesn't have to be the typical metalcore sound. We can combine our own musical elements together to create our own sound in metal. As a musician, I respect whatever your tastes in the metal genre are as long we put all our hearts and minds into it. Also looking for musicians who already own quality instruments/gear. Looking for traditional and humble musicians who love to play music, wanting to give it their all and go the extra mile with studio recording and touring.

Take care,

Allen Jacob