Anyone heard of this band? They are seriously amazing and deserve some more attention. You can listen to and get their EP here: http://milkwhitethroat.bandcamp.com/album/milk-white-throat

They remind of old-mastodon but honestly just better. The musicianship and song writing is incredible, and somehow they were able to make a saxophone sound awesome with metal.
Set Up:
Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR
ESP LTD EX-401
AMP: Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Sanpera Footpedal
I really didn't think this was going to be about a band, because of thread title. Milk White Throat?? Seriously?

Anyway, I will check it out tomorrow (cop out but im tired)

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Quote by Hellomeitsme
I really didn't think this was going to be about a band, because of thread title. Milk White Throat?? Seriously?

Anyway, I will check it out tomorrow (cop out but im tired)

Whats wrong with their name? I see nothing wrong with it, in fact its unique in my opinion.
Set Up:
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX-401
Sanpera Footpedal
I dont know really. I can see how it it would be cool, but when I first saw, I just thought "dumb name" Sorry to disappoint lol

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Quote by Hellomeitsme
I dont know really. I can see how it it would be cool, but when I first saw, I just thought "dumb name" Sorry to disappoint lol

Lol to each their own I suppose. But the name doesn't matter, its the music!
Set Up:
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX-401
Sanpera Footpedal
Could be a Canterbury Tales reference, or something similar... back in the 1000s, the trait of having a white neck/throat was considered a sign of being a lecher.

Music is pretty cool, but yeah I'd rather listen to Baroness.
Last edited by Steve08 at Sep 3, 2011,
I love baroness but these guys incorporate more variety and are heavier in my opinion. But oh well, if I got at least one of the 100 viewers of this post to show interest than my mission is accomplished lol
Set Up:
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX-401
Sanpera Footpedal