I've had a very long history with some very mentally disturbed coworkers that made me dread coming in to work everyday. What kind of coworkers have you had to deal with?
It's kind of funny, the one worker at my company who is described unanimously as a huge douche is also our most brilliant and productive engineer.

It's me.
I'm the guy from hell.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
We've got a guy who's forgetful, horrible at managing projects, unfortunately he's our supervisor, so whenever he ****s up or forgets something, he'll yell at us. He will also yell at us for doing something that he forgot he told us to do.

I hate my life.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I have a boss who literally does jack shit. She just gets people to do what she should be doing while she smokes and talks on the phone to her friends. She even has a tv with cable that's always on in her office. When she gets bored, she just yells at the "lower" employees for her own entertainment.
that's my favorite pantera song RIP Dime

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
One of the other assistant managers at my job hired this socially retarded dolt that hit on a few of our male employees. Pretty sure the kid was just joking, but we had so many sexual harassment complaints filed that it wasn't even funny.

Okay, maybe it was a little funny, but this kid was just flat out creepy.
Sail upon the open skies
There is one guy who always needs to buy something, and asks everyone for the cheapest prices, and to keep an eye out.

No sir, I am not going to keep you in mind when I see a car for sale, and I sure as fuck am not going to google any of the random shit you want, do it yourself.