Hey everyone, I'm headed to guitar center on Sunday, with 70 dollars for a new pedal, and perhaps an AC adapter if I can scrape some more cash together, but anywho, what should I get? I've boiled it down to a Dunlop crybaby wah, the Ibanez PH7, and the danelectro vibe pedal. I'm looking for some kind of modulation pedal to accompany my TS-9, unless you guys have other suggestions.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
What amp are you running the pedals through?

I'd get a wah, eq, or a tuner pedal.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
i'm guessing this is your second pedal to buy?

in that case, i would stick with buying used for now, and demo'ing the pedals before buying them, you'll get much more bang for your buck.

and to recommend types of pedals (that can be used in many genres)

chorus pedals
reverb pedals
delay pedals

besides overdrive, those 3 are probably one of the most used types of pedals out there. along with wah-wahs.

just try looking on your clist and see what happens.
I'm going to the one in Stevens Creek, and to answer the second question, I'm using a Fender superchamp, but I think I'll go for the wah, unless I take a liking to one of the used pedals there.
Vox Night Train 15W

-Howlin' Wolf
A wah is a good start. If you're good with a soldering iron, then you could mod the crybaby so it sounds better.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
everyone here is going to argue some I'm saying this then leaving the thread.

Get a tremelo.
i think wah would be a good choice. another thing you can do with a wah pedal that i do sometimes is get the tredle in a position and useing it as a filter (emphasizing a certain freq range) in leads and intros and is fun.

i really like vibe. i have a Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe that is fun to play with, you could find one used in budget likely on the TGP classifieds.

i would skip the delay pedal at your price range at the moment.

chorus adds some dimension to the cleans, but a good one is hard to get in that price range new.

many people say to go with a tuner, they are handy (i dont own one at this moment in time), but judging by the amp you are playing through doesn't look like a gigging rig, so i am assuming you are not gigging at this moment (sorry if i am wrong, and i do not like asuming), and it really isn't a big deal to spend a minute tuning with a hand held tuner. thats just my opinion.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
At above, I'm not gigging in a while, so you were right about that, but anywho, I think I'll be getting a wah, would anyone suggest otherwise?
Vox Night Train 15W

-Howlin' Wolf
Quote by Bluesblitz
At above, I'm not gigging in a while, so you were right about that, but anywho, I think I'll be getting a wah, would anyone suggest otherwise?

i think that would be the best way to go. they have more of a "fun factor" to them than some other pedals, and you can use it for pretty much anything.

are you thinking vox or dunlop? or have you not thought about it yet?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I'm going for Dunlop, but since Vox and Dunlop were owned by the same company, would it really matter that much?
Vox Night Train 15W

-Howlin' Wolf
Not allot of new pedals under 70 and your stores used inventory is terrible I wouldn't go buy anything because you don't want to regret it unless you see a wtf price on a peice of gear. Shop arround a little and you will be much much happier in the long run then with an impulse buy you hate.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
if you get wah you better play a ton of hendrix or you end up not using it. not to mention wahs nom nom nom on your signal.