Hey everyone, my band had their first show a few weeks ago, trying to get some veiws/feedback on it. I'm the bassist.

It's sorta like if RCHP and Sublime got together and made a jam band.
Tell me what you all think =)

Our cover of Herbie Hancock's "Chameleon"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsRw1a49UxA

Our cover of Sublime's Badfish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TTMk-yQQQg

One of our originals "Slide"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_y_OtZ9Q90

Another one of our originals "Spit" (Our singer freestyles on this):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oth_Iv3C_vY
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by King Of Suede
Hey everyone, my band had their first show a few weeks ago, trying to get some veiws/feedback on it. I'm the bassist.

Ah, that makes sense.
Indeed.... >.>

Now tell me what you fink :3
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Singer looks like a douche.

That's all I'm going to add; wrong forum.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Oh yeah wrong forum hurrrrrr

Sorry, been a few years since I've visited UG
Quote by Banjocal
Quote by BK202
Your band name is horrid.

Thats what matters, right?

Can you comment on our clothing too?

We all use the same hair products too. Whats your opinion on Tresemme?
Quote by Banjocal
Quote by JohnSmith85
I can give you play by play feedback but not for free. Time is too valuable.

Clearly you've spent more than a couple minutes on this thread. Whats your paypal account? I can send you 75 for full critique.
Quote by Banjocal
Quote by King Of Suede
Clearly you've spent more than a couple minutes on this thread. Whats your paypal account? I can send you 75 for full critique.

Reading UG for memes/troll comments is way more entertaining than listening to some band I've never heard of. If you are serious about the critique, send me a PM.
Pretty cool. I really liked the cover of Badfish. You guys seemed to really lock in on that one. The only one I didn't much care for was the first one. The song sounded good, but I don't know whether it was something with the drum beat, or if someone was off time, but the groove just didn't seem to line up as well as the others.

btw. wrong forum.
Quote by mjones1992
Pretty cool. I really liked the cover of Badfish. You guys seemed to really lock in on that one. The only one I didn't much care for was the first one. The song sounded good, but I don't know whether it was something with the drum beat, or if someone was off time, but the groove just didn't seem to line up as well as the others.

btw. wrong forum.

Thanks man. Funny you say that because The Chameleon is the song we usually play at the beginning and end of rehearsal to get us going and then to finish with the bang. It's normally the song that we feel the best about.

And funny you say the drum beat to because we've tried to explain a "pocket" to him but he never seems to get it. Eh.

Thanks again though, and I know wrong forum, but I already made this, I figure if people keep posting in it, I'll keep going with it.
Quote by Banjocal
Quote by BK202
You asked for criticism and opinions, don't be the one who gets pissy when I voice my opinion.

Exactly. This is why I don't critique bands for free. It always ends like this.
Quote by BK202
You asked for criticism and opinions, don't be the one who gets pissy when I voice my opinion.

Normally when one asks for an opinion on their band, they mean the music.

But no really, if the band's name matters to you that much, their appearance must also. I figured you'd be the one to ask about those topics.
Sorry If I came across as sarcastic.
Quote by Banjocal
Well to be honest, a band's name gives a really standard first impression.
I either guessed you were a jam band or a blues-rock-improv band based on the play on words. There's a very similar band around here called 'Vanilla Whaphers'.

I personally feel like the jam band style is uninteresting and if you're going to jam, experimentation should be key. But keep doing what you enjoy, I can just not listen to it.

Also, 'cause I'm still criticizing, you're still kind of coming across as a sarcastic douchebag.
A jam band where they take an "F" sound and replace it with a "Ph?" Where have I seen that before?

Also, Promote Your Band forum.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown