I want something I can play while lying in bed and not worry about it falling off or breaking. The action is more important than sound.

There is this nice Washburn Acoustic-Electric Guitar I just googled, it has mahogany body and a select spruce top and the price is less than $200 (idk if it's used or not).

Is there anything someone could tell me about this washburn before I buy it? it looks really nice but it's price is so cheap so idk if it would be a mistake.
Plus, how do I get the worlds nicest guitar under $200?
i dont know my dude i couldnt trust a guitar they sell at bestbuy and target to tell you the truth, just go to guitar center and play around on some i know fender makes some nice cheap acoustics also hohner makes acoustics i own one and its one of the most amazing playing guitar i've ever had
Last edited by marshmellow666 at Sep 3, 2011,
Get a used yamaha FG on CL, I've seen them for $100 bucks. Solid top, and bang it around all you want.
Yamaha FG700S
LTD EC-1000 MGO
Agile 3k
Laney Cub 15w Head with 2x12 cab
Vox VT 20+
A used ibanez 7421.

MIJ, Gotoh tuners, and stays in tune nicely.

The only thing with them is that you'd need a new set of pups.
xavier guitars
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Just me and rhino will end in the extinction of a species.
Quote by marshmellow666
i dont know my dude i couldnt trust a guitar they sell at bestbuy and target to tell you the truth, just go to guitar center and play around on some i know fender makes some nice cheap acoustics also hohner makes acoustics i own one and its one of the most amazing playing guitar i've ever had

+1 on that.

My girlfriend has one of those hohner starter guitars that she never plays. So when
I'm over there I jam on it from time to time. The action is incredible and its the easiest playing acoustic ive ever played. I want it.

I used to have a Taylor 414 and the hohner still was easier to play lead on.
This is an ad for "dealstudio."

*reported*
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.