Page 1 of 2
What are some good sites to find new music?
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Youtube
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Tuneglue
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
I usually just follow my favourite artists favourites and their side projects and start to expand on that. I've found alot of good bands like that. Other than that, ya, I'd say youtube. Especially with the "related" side bar thing.
Because, Boobs
Doommantia, Last.fm

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
never heard of most of these, tuneGlue is really cool!
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Pandora or the thread around here where you rate songs and stuff.
I pretend to write songs.

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright
Because I believe that after we're gone
The spirit carries on
Mostly youtube, but I peeked over at tuneglue and I'd say it should bring you something tasteful. Only trouble is, the "releases" option doesn't seem to load anything. I'm actually not sure what the option does, but I'm guessing it's supposed shows artist discography or something of the like. Google replaces that function anyway
fantano, and a few music forums.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Am I allowed to say it-leaked? The rules don't look like they forbid it...

inb4angryposts@me
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
Grooveshark
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Wikipedia and any other sites that Google might suggest.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
skate and surf videos, all the bands I like were pretty much found just through them.
No Spotify?

Am dissapoint.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
i am cracked out on "the needle drop" since it was suggested. i have to check out a bunch of these other suggestions.
Quote by BlackVoid
In all seriousness, the UG forums. A lot of my favorite bands I discovered by checking what other users are talking about and recommending. (Alcest, In Mourning, God is an Astronaut, and Amesoeurs, just to name a few)

Quote by TheReverend724
SputnikMusic

And this.
Funny that no one uses Rateyourmusic which is obviously the best one. Youtube.. Wtf? How? What do you do at youtube to find completely new music? type in "new music wanted; i like metallica lol" or what?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Funny that no one uses Rateyourmusic which is obviously the best one. Youtube.. Wtf? How? What do you do at youtube to find completely new music? type in "new music wanted; i like metallica lol" or what?

Related videos.

I've found a couple interesting bands that way, but I don't really care to use Youtube to find new music.
Quote by due 07
Related videos.

I've found a couple interesting bands that way, but I don't really care to use Youtube to find new music.

Related videos. Isn't that mostly the same band or someone who threw up a crap cover of the song?

Try rateyourmusic. Seriously. Better than anything mentioned so far. But what should I expect.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Page 1 of 2