i think kerk hammet cuz sometimes when he does a solo he makes it go; WAAAAH WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAAH WUHUHUHUAAAAAH. and it is awesome lol
Totally expected this to be an adbot, but it was just a trolling bafoon.

Thats right, I said bafoon.

*reported*
Where's Waldo?
Firstly, if you think Kirk Hammett is so good, learn to spell his name. Secondly, this question is entirely subjective. You think Kirk is the best because he uses a wah pedal? It's an odd criteria but your choice. I'm sure others think he's the best too but I think they'd mostly be young and ill-informed. For my money the most complete and talented guitarist in recent times has to be Gary Moore. He simply had it all. He had a command of a wide range of styles, beautiful phrasing, great tone and he could shred with the best of them but unlike most shredding guitarists, he didn't rely on simply cramming in as many notes as he could. His live solo on 'Empty Rooms' remains one of the most remarkable solos I've ever heard and if I could choose just one guitarist to emulate, it would be him.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Lmao! There speaks someone determined to come across as a complete tit! I think the sooner the moderators terminate this thread and ban you the better. It's sometimes hard to believe there are people in this world as childish and thick as you.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Quote by chadreed32
Totally expected this to be an adbot, but it was just a trolling bafoon.

Thats right, I said bafoon.

*reported*

This x2
Quote by Doadman
Firstly, if you think Kirk Hammett is so good, learn to spell his name. Secondly, this question is entirely subjective. You think Kirk is the best because he uses a wah pedal? It's an odd criteria but your choice. I'm sure others think he's the best too but I think they'd mostly be young and ill-informed. For my money the most complete and talented guitarist in recent times has to be Gary Moore. He simply had it all. He had a command of a wide range of styles, beautiful phrasing, great tone and he could shred with the best of them but unlike most shredding guitarists, he didn't rely on simply cramming in as many notes as he could. His live solo on 'Empty Rooms' remains one of the most remarkable solos I've ever heard and if I could choose just one guitarist to emulate, it would be him.

Quote by Doadman

Trolled as much as he has been, this dude is dead right. RIP Gary Moore. OP, go eat a dick.
Quote by MrKrypton
gery more is gay and shud be called gery lezz cos he sux so bad

Now we know you're trolling. Either that or you are a tone deaf, brain-dead moron that wouldn't know a guitarist from a wah pedal. Either way;
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.