http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAZ4wEEAxB0

Check it out, like, subscribe, comment!

Any critiques welcome +C4C
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Last edited by Eppicurt at Sep 3, 2011,
Posing is lame. Staring into the camera is..gay. Your cover? Great!

You´re quite good, but I´d enjoy it far more without cheesy moves and the staring. Keep it up. The guitarwork..that is.
Whatever man, if I wanna jump around and enjoy what I do that's my thing.

Thanks I guess.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Never heard the song before, but I can tell you totally nailed it. The tone was crunchy and awesome, the sound quality was pretty good. Overall I thought you did an awesome performance and I'll tell you, if you enjoy jumping around and having fun enjoying your playing, continue doing it.

Cheers for the crit!
haha i haven't herd this song in so long. I think you did a really good job with it. Good tone. Very nice playing
http://richmusic.dmusic.com

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible."
I concur with DarkTom666, regarding to your awesome performance and sound quality. You added your own style into it and it fit, VERY well.
Nice cover, loved the tone you have what's yer rig? By the way don't listen to LUGAS, do what ya want when you can play like that. Good job!!
Great job bro, sorry I'm a little slow on the response time, but I listened and you did a fantastic job. I've never even heard the song and I went to listen to it after watching the video. :P Nice work, keep it up! And thanks for the critique on mine!
Quote by grim1
Nice cover, loved the tone you have what's yer rig? By the way don't listen to LUGAS, do what ya want when you can play like that. Good job!!

Ibanez RGA72QTMZ
Vox Lil' Night Train Head +Cab
Ibanez TS9
MXR Smartgate
Dunlop GCB-95
Dual Micced using a Sennheiser E606 and a JTS NX8.8 running into a Steinberg CI2 into Cubase

Thanks for the kinds words everybody
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore