Page 1 of 4
I ****ing hate it that there are no little brats in games. If the game designers want to give us freedom and let us do what they want why the **** do they remove all the fun stuff?

Somebody should make a mod in Skyrim where we can run around and slowly kill children with low level fireballs and the shittiest low level dagger there ever is.
Or imagine a FarCry addon where all the mercenaries are kids like in "lord of the flies" and you have to kill them. Wouldn't that be sweet?
I remmeber in Fable the only reason there were children was so I could push one into a corner and punch/hack/slash/magic-rape it so I could max my evil.

I want children in videogames!
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
ooooohhhhhhhhh
your avatar explains everything
Gear:
ESP LTD MH-50
Boss ME-70
Dunlop GCB95(Red Fasel)
Ibanez RG8BK
PodHD300

Rest Easy Gooze

Quote by jpnyc
I once used a Jackson V to play Wildwood Flower. The ghosts of Randy Rhoads and Mother Maybelle Carter made my walls bleed for a week.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
You should hang with that guy who laughed when his friend's dad died in a car accident.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
dude, play the original silent hill, there's babies in there to kill, that should quench your thirt for pedo-murder
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Who needs a video game, Ts? You have the beautiful world to explore.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by devourke
You could play Halo.

They look little kids.

They sound like little kids too.

Always brings a tear to my when I butt them with my gun.

inb4 assrape jokes.
Was it Fallout or Fallout 2 that had children you could punch in the groin or whatever
In the original Mafia game, there is a mission where you have the opportunity to kill the lawyer's wife and child.

It'll fail you if you do, but you still can.
Pretty sure there's some law or something against having children that you can kill in games. That's why things like GTA never have children in.
Although, some games, like Bioshock, get away with it by making them not quite child-like.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure the same law counts for films too.
Last edited by uk.mace at Sep 3, 2011,

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by uk.mace
Pretty sure there's some law or something against having children that you can kill in games. That's why things like GTA never have children in.
Although, some games, like Bioshock, get away with it by making them not quite child-like.

Well, these guys got away with it for their movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAt7eqmzxGU
Quote by uk.mace

And if they do then Jack Thompson would win. He can't win damn it!
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
@grimriffer.
Dude you need help. Lot's of it. You should me locked up for comments like these.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Last edited by stealstrings at Sep 3, 2011,
Quote by stealstrings
@grimriffer.
Dude you need help. Lot's of it. You should me locked up for comments like these.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by stealstrings
@grimriffer.

You steal strings! You too should be locked up!
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by stealstrings
@grimriffer.

Yes, someone alert the thought police.
Quote by Vendetta V
i guess he meant steel strings

That was going to be my original name, but some already had it.
And I don't steal strings !

But seriously though. Killing kids in games? I just find that a little disturbing.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by stealstrings

But seriously though. Killing kids in games? I just find that a little disturbing.

Why is the killing of smaller pixalated persons disturbing? There is no objectical difference.

Its exactly the same as killing a child in your mind, which i think most of us have done so
(Sitting in class, annoyed by some bitch that can't keep her f*cking mouth shut, fantasizing how you can blast that bitch with a 44. colt, so the lesson can continue = other variations could be: strangling that stupid kid in public transportation/place that can't stop crying/nagging to his parents because he doesn't get 'X' object)

Virtual violence is virtual violence, its fake and it will not hurt anybody.

But seriously, why do people think that kids are hollier then holy? i f*cking hate and despise them. I rather save the life of a well developed intelligent 20-year old adult then some little brad who hasn't accomplished/proved anything and will probably develope in an other useless piece of shit.

sorry for /rant
Last edited by Larz89 at Sep 3, 2011,
Quote by Shaharz
I think the term is pedocide

Infanticide, no?

Also, if an 11'er posted this thread, it'd probably be closed by now.
Page 1 of 4