Hi guys, i have been using reaper for a while now, but im still needing some help on one thing.

i have a song where i have the rhythm for the solo and want to put ideas over it, but can you tell me how i onch in and out at set points? and how do i loop said points?

Thanks
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.
Thanks alot for your help mate.

Another question, how do i add some effects to a set point to a track, or even change the volume for a section?
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Quote by avenge the rage
Thanks alot for your help mate.

Another question, how do i add some effects to a set point to a track, or even change the volume for a section?

The easiest way (though probably not the best) would probably be to just cut the track where you want to put the effects at the beginning and end (click beginning of riff, press S, click end, press S), then right click the wave form and choose "Take > Show FX Chain for Active Take." And for the volume, press V when you've clicked the track name and a little sub-menu will come out under it for volume, shift+click to make a new point on the line and drag the volume to where ever you want it at that point.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at Sep 22, 2011,
Thanks alot guys, will have a look at doing these this week, and will look through the tuts for things i need in future
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals: