It's brilliant. I like the lead guitar's tone. It's great that you finger picked it too, IMO, just adds a special feel to the track. The whole track has a sort of Spanish feel to me.

The rhythm guitar creates a wonderful mood, and the romantic element is certainly there! I love it.

If you have time, I'd love some feedback on my (poorly recorded) demo.. http://soundcloud.com/soundbuckle/fifteen-months

Don't worry if you're too busy :p

Great job man, keep it up!
I have listened to it ,and i found it simple and efficient ,your voice fits very well to the acoustic rythm guitar.You should go on writing some lyrics and perhaps adding a little chords changes to it,in my opinion ,and you should create a folder for the link above.
I like it, you make the guitar sound so sexy (like a saxophone!). Man, you should come to Australia, the girls here will go crazy over you (but then again, not sure your wife would like that too much)
Not sure at all... LOL.Thank you very much for your kind words Delfius.If you're intesreted :
I made an autoproduced instrumental album during the april month of the year 2009,and "marie lou" is part of it..This a not a typical blues album ,must most of the titles are blues oriented.No blues harp on it ,because I din't play this tiny instrument as much at this time,but only guitars.The pieces are short because they were at first backing tracks for the french website GuitareLive,and these ones had to be short.So ,one day ,I decided to put lead guitars on few ofthese backing tracks ....
So ,me on all instruments : Bass ,fretless bass ,guitars,synthetizer,drums loops programmations.
Here's the link to a free dowload :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z814N9WC
Hope you like it.
Reminds me of Michael Lee Firkins, that's a good thing. I'm digging the fretless bass, excellent lead tone and dynamics. I guess my only criticism is the drum machine, but everybody doesn't have access to live drumming. Good work.
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
You're right ,michael lee Firkins is my main influence with this use of whammy bar that gives a slide effect ,but I later discovered jeff Beck who use that kind of effect too ,and I have tried to pursuit in that direction.These two guitarists had a deep impact on me with the use of the whammy bar .
Thanx a lot for your feed back .
Reminds me of Michael Lee Firkins, that's a good thing. I'm digging the fretless bass, excellent lead tone and dynamics. I guess my only criticism is the drum machine, but everybody doesn't have access to live drumming. Good work.
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!