Hi guys

Does any one know if any thing ever happened with the pick clip Chris Broderick invented when Ibanez? It looked like they were going to release it, but they he changed to playing Jacksons.

This pick clip could be really useful for my playing style.
Hmm. I didn't even know he had a special clip. I always assumed it was just a regular thumb pick. I'm interested I suppose; thumbpicks suck for shredding, but he could do it with his, so I'd like to have one.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by larrytheguitar
Hmm. I didn't even know he had a special clip. I always assumed it was just a regular thumb pick. I'm interested I suppose; thumbpicks suck for shredding, but he could do it with his, so I'd like to have one.

Its like a metal clip. He said the angel of thumb picks were wrong for him. They had to work on it a lot. He said at first he used elastic, but then couldn't get pinch harmonics very easy.
He didn't make it with Ibanez, he was just using Ibanez when he made it.

I came across the patent for it the other day, it was only accepted earlier this year, so it could still be coming.
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by pigeonmafia
He didn't make it with Ibanez, he was just using Ibanez when he made it.

I came across the patent for it the other day, it was only accepted earlier this year, so it could still be coming.

Oh ok. Whos the patent then?
Quote by larrytheguitar

http://www.youtube.com/user/extremevideopro#p/search/0/3ZJF_V7Rmdo

4:37
Epi Explorer
Squier Vintage Modified Tele

Dunlop Crybaby (modded)
TC Polytune
Marshall ED-1
Vexter Box of Rock
Harmonic Jerkulator (home made)
Boss CE-3
Line6 Echo Park

Modified Traynor YCV40