So, every night when I go to bed, I put on Adult Swim so I can watch ATHF and SquidBillies (Winning), and when I wake up at 6 AM for school, there's this dumbass show called Beyblade.

I know that I used to play it when I was 10 or something around there, so it's not anything new, but this is so stupid and ridiculous.

The most recent episode was going on about how the main character's 3 friends' souls were TRAPPED IN A SPINNING TOP, and were helping that beyblade spin faster and become more powerful.

WTF.

AlSO. The newest Pokemon Intro/Theme Song is ridiculously bad.
The GameCube game was fun though.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
and one of the game boy games

i think you're talking about this new series they've made. it looks ok, but isn't anywhere as good as the origanal. animes these days
Quote by 3OddOnes
and one of the game boy games

i think you're talking about this new series they've made. it looks ok, but isn't anywhere as good as the origanal. animes these days

I believe it's called Metal Masters or some shit like that. Idk, I just saw a commercial for it.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
I believe it's called Metal Masters or some shit like that. Idk, I just saw a commercial for it.

yeah i think thats it. i read up all about it about a month ago
I never liked the show because I was wrapped up in Pokémon and Digimon.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Quote by Brownerz

this
Everyday things change..

Basically they stay the same.
It's amazing how stupid some people on UG are. I'm not actually complaining, I'm just saying something that I think, hoping to get a response from others about the same thing, saying how they feel. It's called a conversation.
Quote by Brownerz

Digimon sucked. I don't mean the show sucked that bad because all the shows were pretty horrible (Dragon ball wasn't soo bad) imo but the franchise (in this case, action figures, virtual pets) were not as cool as the pokemon games, The yugioh cards or the Beyblade spin tops.

Beyblades (the actual toy) were pretty fun. I hate how all these kid shows involve trapping and buying each other's souls in objects... That scared the crap outta me as a kid.
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone

Driger gonna pimp slap you.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Awww Beyblades.......good times.

I had one with a killer metal tip and it ****ed up all the other kids' Beyblades. Felt so gangsta...
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
i used to be the king of the blades......but that was becaus i modified mine with actually blades......sort of hard to handle.....but good times....
I haz gotten gud
Quote by yaaarp
Beyblades (the actual toy) were pretty fun. I hate how all these kid shows involve trapping and buying each other's souls in objects... That scared the crap outta me as a kid.

it is japanese anime, i mean, we just see the eniglish dub, who knows what was dubbed out or reanimated when it changes dub. in yu-gi-oh alone, 4kids changed so many things to both charactors and monsters
beyblades! let em ripppppppp
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
beyblade=awesomeness and a hell of a lot of nostalgia...

The show was awesome, at my school we had battles during every break, before the real beyblades came to the shops in Belgium, we even built them out of K'nex

Where has time gone
Still great times though
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

the fuk?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

the new show gives me the rips
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
They probably just made it so they could sell toys based on the show.

Hey man, say what you will, these things are ****ing awesome and i want one and i don't even know how to play yugioh or anything, actually i stopped watching before i even saw them in the show BUT I WANT ONE BECAUSE THEY ARE SO AWESOME

The cartoon series of Pokémon dwarfed Yugioh but Yugioh's card game was far superior.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Quote by Brownerz
The cartoon series of Pokémon dwarfed Yugioh but Yugioh's card game was far superior.

you should read the original yugioh comic, it had **** all to do with cards and was just yugi's inner spirit guy thing ****ing people up with mind games
Quote by Ichikurosaki
you should read the original yugioh comic, it had **** all to do with cards and was just yugi's inner spirit guy thing ****ing people up with mind games

Oh shit.
I loved that one with the Tamagotchi, even though it had nothing to do with yugioh except the characters.