Hello first, im playing Bass now for one year an i wanna play funky but i dont know how how can i bring a sound (like bootsy collins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIHrdLwa_y8 ) ,does i need a special effect pedal,amp option or an other method to play?

Sorry for my bad english
You want an envelope pedal for that. Not sure if I can here an octaver too. Quite a lot of brands make a good envelope pedal. Check out EHX for a good affordable one.
Bootsy does a lot of slapping and popping while using an effect called an "envelope filter." There's lots of videos and stuff on youtube that will teach you how to slap and pop though.

More than effects and technique I would say funk is more about the feeling you put into it. James Brown once said that funk is "all about the one" and I would agree. If you're playing a bassline with a big one beat its gonna sound funky.

For good starter basslines check out:
-Unfunky UFO by Parliament
-Chameleon by Herbie Hancock
-Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry
Quote by Dr. Koolaide

More than effects and technique I would say funk is more about the feeling you put into it. James Brown once said that funk is "all about the one" and I would agree. If you're playing a bassline with a big one beat its gonna sound funky.

For good starter basslines check out:
-Unfunky UFO by Parliament
-Chameleon by Herbie Hancock
-Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry

+1

I saw a video once (I want to say it was Bootsy himself, but it might have been one of the other funk greats) where the guy said his "basic funk formula" consisted of simply playing a low-end quarter note on the downbeat of every bar and adding to the bass line from there. He definitely put a lot of feeling into that first note.

As you progress as a bass player, you'll continue to find the techniques and effects pedals that approach the funk sound you are looking for. Keep trying new pedals and techniques and practice every day! Stick with that and you'll get the funk sound you want before you know it.

Oh yeah, it can also help your slap/pop tone if you have a bass with fairly low action.